Dare appoints three new creative directors
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 January 2012 11:00AM
Dare has hired the LBi joint executive creative director Laura Jordan-Bambach as a board-level creative director.
The agency has also promoted its senior creative duo Nick Bird and Lee Smith to the roles of creative directors to join Jordan-Bambach on the agency's board.
All three will report to the joint executive creative directors Flo Heiss and Danny Brooke-Taylor.
Heiss said: "Laura is one of the most inspiring and creative people we know. And with Nick and Lee stepping up to wear the captain's armbands, it's a great start to 2012."
Meanwhile, LBi has boosted its own creative offering, with the appointment of Gavin Gordon-Rogers and Gemma Butler as creative directors. Gordon-Rogers most recently worked at Wieden+Kennedy as the interactive creative director but left due to job cuts at the agency.
The husband-and-wife duo will be based in the agency's Edinburgh office, where they will work on Skype, Bupa, Play.com and British Airways.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Co-ordinator AF Selection Up to £25,000, Birmingham, West Midlands
- Digital Account Manager Source £150 - £180 per day, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned