Dare appoints three new creative directors
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 January 2012 11:00AM
Dare has hired the LBi joint executive creative director Laura Jordan-Bambach as a board-level creative director.
The agency has also promoted its senior creative duo Nick Bird and Lee Smith to the roles of creative directors to join Jordan-Bambach on the agency's board.
All three will report to the joint executive creative directors Flo Heiss and Danny Brooke-Taylor.
Heiss said: "Laura is one of the most inspiring and creative people we know. And with Nick and Lee stepping up to wear the captain's armbands, it's a great start to 2012."
Meanwhile, LBi has boosted its own creative offering, with the appointment of Gavin Gordon-Rogers and Gemma Butler as creative directors. Gordon-Rogers most recently worked at Wieden+Kennedy as the interactive creative director but left due to job cuts at the agency.
The husband-and-wife duo will be based in the agency's Edinburgh office, where they will work on Skype, Bupa, Play.com and British Airways.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager/ Ad Ops Europe Aspire Mobile c£45,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Account Director - Mobile Location Advertising Aspire Mobile c£70,000 + 50% bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media