Burger King hunts for direct agency
Burger King has called a review of its direct marketing account.
The process is being handled through the intermediary Agency Assessments, which has issued RFIs to a number of agencies.
It is understood that Burger King does not have a retained incumbent on the account. In the past, the fast-food giant has worked with DLKW Dialogue on DM activity.
The review follows the appointment of Burger King's marketing director, Jo Blundell, who joined the company in May last year from the 118 118 owner, The Number.
Blundell arrived at Burger King during an advertising review that culminated in its decision to part with its global ad agency, Crispin Porter & Bogusky, and appoint McGarryBowen to its US account and CHI & Partners to the UK business.
CP&B created TV activity featuring Burger King's mascot, "The King", which gathered UK customers to follow him into Burger King outlets.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Product/ Industrial Designer Purple Consultancy £250 - £350 per day, London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Royds Raphael £37k-£45k+ dep. on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - STRATEGIC CREATIVE B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames