Jo Hagger joins AAR to oversee digital
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 January 2012 11:10AM
Jo Hagger, the former chief integration officer and managing director of Glue Isobar, has joined the intermediary AAR to lead its digital practice.
Hagger, who had worked at Glue for more than 10 years before stepping down in August last year, replaces Gavin Marshall. He left AAR to join SABMiller as its global head of digital resource.
One of the original members of the Glue team, Hagger had previously worked at the digital agency Deepend and at NTL.
Hagger will work on developing AAR's digital services to agencies and clients. She joins an AAR team that includes the managing director, Paul Phillips, and five business directors responsible for various industry sectors.
Kerry Glazer, the chief executive of AAR, said: "Jo has unique credentials for the role given her extensive experience in the digital space, coupled with her agency senior management, new-business and marketing expertise."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Client Sales Executive - Untapped, unlimited potential! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £40000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, City of London
- Head of Digital MCG Associates Very Attractive Tax Free Package, Dubai - UAE
- Marketing Manager - Youth Brand Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Consumer & Shopper Insight Controller FMCG - URGENT NEED Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £60K-£65K + Car Allowance + Bonus, North of London/Herts
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool