Jo Hagger joins AAR to oversee digital
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 January 2012 11:10AM
Jo Hagger, the former chief integration officer and managing director of Glue Isobar, has joined the intermediary AAR to lead its digital practice.
Hagger, who had worked at Glue for more than 10 years before stepping down in August last year, replaces Gavin Marshall. He left AAR to join SABMiller as its global head of digital resource.
One of the original members of the Glue team, Hagger had previously worked at the digital agency Deepend and at NTL.
Hagger will work on developing AAR's digital services to agencies and clients. She joins an AAR team that includes the managing director, Paul Phillips, and five business directors responsible for various industry sectors.
Kerry Glazer, the chief executive of AAR, said: "Jo has unique credentials for the role given her extensive experience in the digital space, coupled with her agency senior management, new-business and marketing expertise."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Media Planner / Buyer - DRTV & Brand Response TV ADLIB £24k - £28k + Bonus, North Somerset
- Content Manager Mortimer Spinks £22000 - £29000 per annum + + Excellent Benefits , Rugby
- Senior Integrated Project Manager Premier Media £45000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood
- Publicis Groupe extends deadline for Sapient deal again
- Lidstone exits Havas amid restructure