Jo Hagger joins AAR to oversee digital
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 January 2012 11:10AM
Jo Hagger, the former chief integration officer and managing director of Glue Isobar, has joined the intermediary AAR to lead its digital practice.
Hagger, who had worked at Glue for more than 10 years before stepping down in August last year, replaces Gavin Marshall. He left AAR to join SABMiller as its global head of digital resource.
One of the original members of the Glue team, Hagger had previously worked at the digital agency Deepend and at NTL.
Hagger will work on developing AAR's digital services to agencies and clients. She joins an AAR team that includes the managing director, Paul Phillips, and five business directors responsible for various industry sectors.
Kerry Glazer, the chief executive of AAR, said: "Jo has unique credentials for the role given her extensive experience in the digital space, coupled with her agency senior management, new-business and marketing expertise."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Director - Media Agency Silverdrum up to £48,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insight Manager, Digital Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Global Digital Analyst Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- Advertising Specialist Ball & Hoolahan £33,000 per annum , West Midlands Region
- Shopper Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car Allowance, South East England
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad