Jo Hagger joins AAR to oversee digital
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 January 2012 11:10AM
Jo Hagger, the former chief integration officer and managing director of Glue Isobar, has joined the intermediary AAR to lead its digital practice.
Hagger, who had worked at Glue for more than 10 years before stepping down in August last year, replaces Gavin Marshall. He left AAR to join SABMiller as its global head of digital resource.
One of the original members of the Glue team, Hagger had previously worked at the digital agency Deepend and at NTL.
Hagger will work on developing AAR's digital services to agencies and clients. She joins an AAR team that includes the managing director, Paul Phillips, and five business directors responsible for various industry sectors.
Kerry Glazer, the chief executive of AAR, said: "Jo has unique credentials for the role given her extensive experience in the digital space, coupled with her agency senior management, new-business and marketing expertise."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Media Planning Account Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 per annum, London
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy