Jo Hagger joins AAR to oversee digital
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 January 2012 11:10AM
Jo Hagger, the former chief integration officer and managing director of Glue Isobar, has joined the intermediary AAR to lead its digital practice.
Hagger, who had worked at Glue for more than 10 years before stepping down in August last year, replaces Gavin Marshall. He left AAR to join SABMiller as its global head of digital resource.
One of the original members of the Glue team, Hagger had previously worked at the digital agency Deepend and at NTL.
Hagger will work on developing AAR's digital services to agencies and clients. She joins an AAR team that includes the managing director, Paul Phillips, and five business directors responsible for various industry sectors.
Kerry Glazer, the chief executive of AAR, said: "Jo has unique credentials for the role given her extensive experience in the digital space, coupled with her agency senior management, new-business and marketing expertise."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Online Editorial Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £30000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, London
- Client Services Director Dot-Gap £55k, Central London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £75K - £100K, Central London
- Brand / Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Salaries from £40K - £85K, Central London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business