MediaCom picks up RSPCA account
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 January 2012 10:55AM
The RSPCA has appointed MediaCom to handle its £2 million media planning and buying account.
The charity hired the WPP agency after a pitch that included the incumbent, Mike Colling & Company, All Response Media and Rapp. MediaCom will take on the account in March.
MediaCom's appointment covers traditional and digital channels such as social, search and mobile as the charity looks to expand its fundraising opportunities.
The review was handled by AAR and led on the client side by the former Rajar chief executive Sally De La Bedoyere, the RSPCA's director of income generation.
Whitewater continues to handle the bulk of the RSPCA's creative duties, with The Good Agency working on some strategic projects.
De La Bedoyere said: "MediaCom impressed us with not only outstanding credentials and a real understanding of our business objectives, but also the team's passion for what we do at the RSPCA."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy