MediaCom picks up RSPCA account
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 January 2012 10:55AM
The RSPCA has appointed MediaCom to handle its £2 million media planning and buying account.
The charity hired the WPP agency after a pitch that included the incumbent, Mike Colling & Company, All Response Media and Rapp. MediaCom will take on the account in March.
MediaCom's appointment covers traditional and digital channels such as social, search and mobile as the charity looks to expand its fundraising opportunities.
The review was handled by AAR and led on the client side by the former Rajar chief executive Sally De La Bedoyere, the RSPCA's director of income generation.
Whitewater continues to handle the bulk of the RSPCA's creative duties, with The Good Agency working on some strategic projects.
De La Bedoyere said: "MediaCom impressed us with not only outstanding credentials and a real understanding of our business objectives, but also the team's passion for what we do at the RSPCA."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Media Consultant Silverdrum £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience + uncapped commission, London (Greater)
- Account Director - B2B and IT David Thatcher Recruitment £45-55k, West London, M40 Corridor
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show