MediaCom picks up RSPCA account
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 January 2012 10:55AM
The RSPCA has appointed MediaCom to handle its £2 million media planning and buying account.
The charity hired the WPP agency after a pitch that included the incumbent, Mike Colling & Company, All Response Media and Rapp. MediaCom will take on the account in March.
MediaCom's appointment covers traditional and digital channels such as social, search and mobile as the charity looks to expand its fundraising opportunities.
The review was handled by AAR and led on the client side by the former Rajar chief executive Sally De La Bedoyere, the RSPCA's director of income generation.
Whitewater continues to handle the bulk of the RSPCA's creative duties, with The Good Agency working on some strategic projects.
De La Bedoyere said: "MediaCom impressed us with not only outstanding credentials and a real understanding of our business objectives, but also the team's passion for what we do at the RSPCA."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Research Director - Cutting edge agency Elizabeth Norman International £50000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus , Manchester
- Retail Account Director Jarlett de Grouchy £45000.00 - £53000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, Berkshire
- TV Account Executive- £26K Ultimate Asset £24000 - £26000 per annum, City of London
- Retail Account Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £30000.00 - £39000.00 per annum + car allowance, bonus, Berkshire
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni