MediaCom picks up RSPCA account
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 January 2012 10:55AM
The RSPCA has appointed MediaCom to handle its £2 million media planning and buying account.
The charity hired the WPP agency after a pitch that included the incumbent, Mike Colling & Company, All Response Media and Rapp. MediaCom will take on the account in March.
MediaCom's appointment covers traditional and digital channels such as social, search and mobile as the charity looks to expand its fundraising opportunities.
The review was handled by AAR and led on the client side by the former Rajar chief executive Sally De La Bedoyere, the RSPCA's director of income generation.
Whitewater continues to handle the bulk of the RSPCA's creative duties, with The Good Agency working on some strategic projects.
De La Bedoyere said: "MediaCom impressed us with not only outstanding credentials and a real understanding of our business objectives, but also the team's passion for what we do at the RSPCA."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Creative Artworker become £28K, Central London
- Online Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Agency Sales Manager Ultimate Asset £23000 - £27000 per annum + Amazing benefits, London
- Agency Account Manager Ultimate Asset £27000 - £30000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential, London
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- Gatwick rolls out 'guess the X-ray' competition
- Dove launches first cinema campaign with 'real beauty' sequel
- iProspect appoints chief media officer among four senior hires