MediaCom picks up RSPCA account
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 12 January 2012 10:55AM
The RSPCA has appointed MediaCom to handle its £2 million media planning and buying account.
The charity hired the WPP agency after a pitch that included the incumbent, Mike Colling & Company, All Response Media and Rapp. MediaCom will take on the account in March.
MediaCom's appointment covers traditional and digital channels such as social, search and mobile as the charity looks to expand its fundraising opportunities.
The review was handled by AAR and led on the client side by the former Rajar chief executive Sally De La Bedoyere, the RSPCA's director of income generation.
Whitewater continues to handle the bulk of the RSPCA's creative duties, with The Good Agency working on some strategic projects.
De La Bedoyere said: "MediaCom impressed us with not only outstanding credentials and a real understanding of our business objectives, but also the team's passion for what we do at the RSPCA."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- Digital Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £60000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3