Blue Dragon rolls out Chinese New Year Aurasma campaign
Blue Dragon, the Oriental food brand, is launching an augmented reality campaign using Aurasma technology to mark the Chinese New Year later this month.
The 'Inspiring Oriental Adventures' campaign, created by Billington Cartmell, features video recipes from chef Jeremy Pang, using Blue Dragon products, such as its Sweet Chilli dipping sauce.
The recipes can be accessed using the Aurasma smartphone app, by holding the handset device over the special promotional packaging.
As part of the campaign, which launches on Monday (16 January), Blue Dragon is also running an instant win on-pack promotion, offering consumers the chance to win a banquet for eight people, or a cookery less hosted by Pang in winners' homes.
The recipes will also be available on the Blue Dragon website until the end of July.
Aurasma's image-recognition technology is gaining traction in the UK, with a number of brands, including Magners, Tesco and Debenhams, using it in their digital marketing as an alternative to QR codes.
Follow Sarah Shearman on Twitter @Shearmans
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Middle-Weight Digital Designer Gemini Search £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Business development director-global packaging agency, £70-90k Gabriele Skelton £70000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Account Executive Lipton Fleming £20000 - £22000 per annum + Commission , London
- Head of Ecommerce Randstad £70000.00 per annum + Benefits, London