Lurpak readies £10m product launch
Lurpak is launching a £10m ad campaign aligning itself with healthy eating, to promote Lightest Spreadable, its biggest product launch in 10 years.
Wieden+Kennedy London has created a 60-second TV spot that breaks on Sunday (15 January), as well as press, outdoor, digital and in-store work.
However, the Lightest Spreadable ad features healthy food items such as vegetables and fish being boiled chopped, filleted, mashed and roasted in quick succession, all using Lurpak Lightest.
A 48-sheet outdoor campaign, planned by Carat, will go live on 23 January, and will also appear across premium sites in London such as the IMax, Clapham Colossus and Battersea 7.
The creative directors on the TV spot were Dan Norris and Ray Shaughnessy and it was directed by Dougal Wilson at Blink.
Simon Stevens, senior vice-president at Arla Foods, said: "Lurpak Lightest is our biggest product launch for 10 years, and our 2012 campaign reflects that. Building on the voice we have established for the Lurpak brand, we're showing people that healthy food doesn't have to mean boring food."
Norris and Shaughnessy said: "It was an interesting challenge to do something new and different in the world of healthy food. With the Lurpak Lightest launch we've tried to inject fun and, importantly, deliciousness into what can be a boring and worthy place."
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director > ATL > TOP LONDON AGENCY collectivo £55,000 - £65,000, London
- planner > HUGE opportunity > BRAVE client collectivo Up to £60,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Foodie Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Consultant Corporate Communications Recruitment £70-£80k base plus bonus and package, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham