Lurpak readies £10m product launch
Lurpak is launching a £10m ad campaign aligning itself with healthy eating, to promote Lightest Spreadable, its biggest product launch in 10 years.
Wieden+Kennedy London has created a 60-second TV spot that breaks on Sunday (15 January), as well as press, outdoor, digital and in-store work.
However, the Lightest Spreadable ad features healthy food items such as vegetables and fish being boiled chopped, filleted, mashed and roasted in quick succession, all using Lurpak Lightest.
A 48-sheet outdoor campaign, planned by Carat, will go live on 23 January, and will also appear across premium sites in London such as the IMax, Clapham Colossus and Battersea 7.
The creative directors on the TV spot were Dan Norris and Ray Shaughnessy and it was directed by Dougal Wilson at Blink.
Simon Stevens, senior vice-president at Arla Foods, said: "Lurpak Lightest is our biggest product launch for 10 years, and our 2012 campaign reflects that. Building on the voice we have established for the Lurpak brand, we're showing people that healthy food doesn't have to mean boring food."
Norris and Shaughnessy said: "It was an interesting challenge to do something new and different in the world of healthy food. With the Lurpak Lightest launch we've tried to inject fun and, importantly, deliciousness into what can be a boring and worthy place."
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Senior Creative Team - Dubai based (tax free salary) MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary, Dubai
- Senior PAYG Product Marketing Manager EMR £55000 - £60000 per annum + $1500/monthly accommodation allowance, Vietnam
- Designer Creative Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Head of Insight and Planning PFJ £45000.00 - £55000.00 per annum, Marlow
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Unilever pilots multi-brand advertising with YouTube beauty channel
- MEC boss Courtier hails £600m Vodafone media win as 'life changing'
- 'We will always love M&S' says Walker Media in goodbye statement