The Sunday Times magazine celebrates 50 years with exhibition
By John Reynolds, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 16 January 2012 12:30PM
The Sunday Times magazine is celebrating its 50th anniversary next month with a commemorative issue of the magazine and a free exhibition showcasing some of the magazine's covers and artwork, at London's Saatchi gallery.
The exhibition, which opens in the London gallery on January 31 and runs until February 18, will showcase photograph from David McCullin, David Bailey, Eve Arnold, Snowdon, Sam Taylor-Wood, Terry O'Neil and Stuart Franklin.
The exhibition will also highlight contributions from writers including Martin Amis, Ian Flemming, and Jilly Cooper, whose work has appeared in the News International-owned magazine, which is published with The Sunday Times.
The February 5 special anniversary issue of The Sunday Times Magazine will include the 50 "greatest" front covers.
Sarah Baxter, editor of The Sunday Times Magazines, said: "We're still here and producing the most exciting journalism and photography in the business."
Entrance to the exhibition is free.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Shopper Insights Manager PepsiCo negotiable, Theale
- Brand Editorial Co-ordinator Stopgap £27540 per annum, Birmingham
- Direct Response TV Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, London