Now wins Butlins social media account
Butlins has appointed Now to handle its social media account after a pitch involving four other agencies.
The account will strengthen the agency's existing relationship with the holiday company after it was appointed to its £5m advertising account in August.
Jae Hopkins, head of communications at Butlins, said: "Social media is a great way of spreading the experience that our guests enjoy at Butlins and we're looking forward to having a lot of fun with it. Now came up with some great ideas and clearly understand the brand."
Mark Lund, managing partner of Now, said: "The enjoyment of Butlins is made for sharing and we're looking forward to helping make that happen on the best sharing medium.
Butlins launched its first TV ad by Now over Christmas. The 30-second spot, called "Bounce", featured a little girl whose excitement takes the form of an irrepressible bounce after spending the day at Butlins.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Marketing Manager (Mobile and Social) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure