Now wins Butlins social media account
Butlins has appointed Now to handle its social media account after a pitch involving four other agencies.
The account will strengthen the agency's existing relationship with the holiday company after it was appointed to its £5m advertising account in August.
Jae Hopkins, head of communications at Butlins, said: "Social media is a great way of spreading the experience that our guests enjoy at Butlins and we're looking forward to having a lot of fun with it. Now came up with some great ideas and clearly understand the brand."
Mark Lund, managing partner of Now, said: "The enjoyment of Butlins is made for sharing and we're looking forward to helping make that happen on the best sharing medium.
Butlins launched its first TV ad by Now over Christmas. The 30-second spot, called "Bounce", featured a little girl whose excitement takes the form of an irrepressible bounce after spending the day at Butlins.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £24,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director, maternity contract - high end creative for fashion, retail, luxury Story Recruitment £45-50k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood