Now wins Butlins social media account
Butlins has appointed Now to handle its social media account after a pitch involving four other agencies.
The account will strengthen the agency's existing relationship with the holiday company after it was appointed to its £5m advertising account in August.
Jae Hopkins, head of communications at Butlins, said: "Social media is a great way of spreading the experience that our guests enjoy at Butlins and we're looking forward to having a lot of fun with it. Now came up with some great ideas and clearly understand the brand."
Mark Lund, managing partner of Now, said: "The enjoyment of Butlins is made for sharing and we're looking forward to helping make that happen on the best sharing medium.
Butlins launched its first TV ad by Now over Christmas. The 30-second spot, called "Bounce", featured a little girl whose excitement takes the form of an irrepressible bounce after spending the day at Butlins.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Opportunity to join the Blue Skies Creative Team Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £40000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent bonus + benefits, London (Greater) / Surrey
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £180 - £200 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Content Account Manager - Up to £25k Stopgap £23000 - £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager Stopgap £150 - £160 per day, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Communications Executive VMA Group £30,000-33,000, London (Greater)
- Half of online advertising will be wasted
- Vodafone to create play from tweets
- Camelot launches first ad for all National Lottery brands
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Always 'like a girl' ad tops Campaign Viral Chart
- Imperial War Museum releases film announcing WWI exhibition