Now wins Butlins social media account
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 January 2012 08:39AM
Butlins has appointed Now to handle its social media account after a pitch involving four other agencies.
The account will strengthen the agency's existing relationship with the holiday company after it was appointed to its £5m advertising account in August.
Jae Hopkins, head of communications at Butlins, said: "Social media is a great way of spreading the experience that our guests enjoy at Butlins and we're looking forward to having a lot of fun with it. Now came up with some great ideas and clearly understand the brand."
Mark Lund, managing partner of Now, said: "The enjoyment of Butlins is made for sharing and we're looking forward to helping make that happen on the best sharing medium.
Butlins launched its first TV ad by Now over Christmas. The 30-second spot, called "Bounce", featured a little girl whose excitement takes the form of an irrepressible bounce after spending the day at Butlins.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Head of Digital Design. #BANNERCAMPAIGNS #EMAILDESIGNS Creative Recruitment £50000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Digital Project Manager. #WEBBUILDS #MOBILEAPPS #TABLETAPPS Creative Recruitment £35000 - £45000 per annum, Berkshire
- JUNIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER #ESHOTS #WEBDESIGN #SOCIALMEDIA Creative Recruitment £25000 per annum, London
- Junior Artworker #RETAIL #FASHION #CONSUMERGOODS #PACKAGING Creative Recruitment £23000 per annum, London