Alfred Dunhill launches Olympian campaign
By Matthew Chapman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 January 2012 09:58AM
Designer menswear brand Alfred Dunhill is celebrating the 2012 Olympics being held in its home city of London with a series of short films featuring British Olympians talking about their experience of competing.
Rowing legend Matthew Pinsent, double Olympic gold medal-winning sailing champion Iain Percy and Olympic gymnastics hopeful Louis Smith appear in the ‘Voice’ campaign.
The brand is aiming to eschew the world of celebrity and instead, portray real men of distinction of different ages and different backgrounds.
The spring/summer campaign was created in-house with digital strategy handled by Holler.
The film featuring Pinsent, is currently being run on the brand's Facebook page and YouTube channel and will be followed by footage starring Iain Percy on Thursday (19 January) and Louis Smith on the following Monday.
Follow Matthew Chapman @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £39k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £28k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Marketing Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media