Alfred Dunhill launches Olympian campaign
By Matthew Chapman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 January 2012 09:58AM
Designer menswear brand Alfred Dunhill is celebrating the 2012 Olympics being held in its home city of London with a series of short films featuring British Olympians talking about their experience of competing.
Rowing legend Matthew Pinsent, double Olympic gold medal-winning sailing champion Iain Percy and Olympic gymnastics hopeful Louis Smith appear in the ‘Voice’ campaign.
The brand is aiming to eschew the world of celebrity and instead, portray real men of distinction of different ages and different backgrounds.
The spring/summer campaign was created in-house with digital strategy handled by Holler.
The film featuring Pinsent, is currently being run on the brand's Facebook page and YouTube channel and will be followed by footage starring Iain Percy on Thursday (19 January) and Louis Smith on the following Monday.
Follow Matthew Chapman @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Business Director Stopgap £60000 - £70000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager/ Ad Ops Europe Aspire Mobile c£45,000 + bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Agency Sales Account Director - Mobile Location Advertising Aspire Mobile c£70,000 + 50% bonus , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance , South East England
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- OMD lands Liberty Global pan-Euro media