Alfred Dunhill launches Olympian campaign
By Matthew Chapman, campaignlive.co.uk, Tuesday, 17 January 2012 09:58AM
Designer menswear brand Alfred Dunhill is celebrating the 2012 Olympics being held in its home city of London with a series of short films featuring British Olympians talking about their experience of competing.
Rowing legend Matthew Pinsent, double Olympic gold medal-winning sailing champion Iain Percy and Olympic gymnastics hopeful Louis Smith appear in the ‘Voice’ campaign.
The brand is aiming to eschew the world of celebrity and instead, portray real men of distinction of different ages and different backgrounds.
The spring/summer campaign was created in-house with digital strategy handled by Holler.
The film featuring Pinsent, is currently being run on the brand's Facebook page and YouTube channel and will be followed by footage starring Iain Percy on Thursday (19 January) and Louis Smith on the following Monday.
Follow Matthew Chapman @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Brand and Advertising Manager - Global Technology Innovator Ninesharp £52000 - £58000 per annum + Bonus, Benefits, Berkshire
- Senior Account Manager createselect Up to £40K pa, depending on experience, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Watch: The Post Office's first Christmas TV campaign in five years
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad