Alfred Dunhill launches Olympian campaign
Designer menswear brand Alfred Dunhill is celebrating the 2012 Olympics being held in its home city of London with a series of short films featuring British Olympians talking about their experience of competing.
Rowing legend Matthew Pinsent, double Olympic gold medal-winning sailing champion Iain Percy and Olympic gymnastics hopeful Louis Smith appear in the ‘Voice’ campaign.
The brand is aiming to eschew the world of celebrity and instead, portray real men of distinction of different ages and different backgrounds.
The spring/summer campaign was created in-house with digital strategy handled by Holler.
The film featuring Pinsent, is currently being run on the brand's Facebook page and YouTube channel and will be followed by footage starring Iain Percy on Thursday (19 January) and Louis Smith on the following Monday.
Follow Matthew Chapman @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Head of SEO & Content Marketing - Cheshire ASG £30,000 - £40,000 , Cheshire/ Merseyside
- Group Account Director - Maternity cover (9-12 months) Stopgap £60000 - £65000 per annum, London
- Creative Designer STI Group Salary will be commensurate with age and experience, Gillinghham
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%