Magners consolidates digital into Red Brick Road
Magners, the C&C Group-owned cider brand, has moved its digital and social media account out of Glue Isobar into The Red Brick Road, which already handles the brand's above-the-line advertising.
Magners, which has a product range including its original, pear, specials and golden draught varieties, has made the move in order to produce better-integrated campaigns.
The Red Brick Road will be responsible for all owned and earned media spaces, including Facebook, Twitter and display ads, but not search.
Fiona Lovatt, marketing manager at Magners, said: "The Red Brick Road have been awarded the digital and social media aspects of the business because of the strength of their integrated offering.
"We're excited about growing our relationship and are confident we have the best team in place to deliver against our objectives."
The Red Brick Road released a press and poster campaign for Magners Specials, its new range of premium ciders specially blended with natural ingredients, in September last year.
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Consumer Insight Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £32000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Digital Account Manager Dot-Gap £40k, Central London
- Head of Performance Dot-Gap £70k, Central London
- Ad Ops Executive Dot-Gap £22k, Central London