Tesco plans rapid global expansion for F&F brand
Tesco aims to make its F&F fashion label a major global brand by unveiling a new franchise model.
The franchise will allow local partners to sell the F&F range in a number of settings, including standalone stores within shopping centres and units within department stores and hypermarkets.
F&F clothing and accessories will first launch as a franchise in Saudi Arabia later this year after Tesco struck a partnership with retailer Fawaz Abdulaziz Al Hokair.
Tesco is already selling the brand in 11 countries, mainly in central Europe, as it aims to make it "the world's leading brand of affordable fashion".
F&F is already being sold in standalone stores in the Czech Republic as Tesco attempts to refine ideas on which the franchise format will be based.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Junior Managing Director - Branded Content and Experiential Agency Bamboo Crowd £80000 - £90000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director / Senior Account Director - Innovative Advertising Agency Bamboo Crowd £55000 - £65000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review