Tesco plans rapid global expansion for F&F brand
Tesco aims to make its F&F fashion label a major global brand by unveiling a new franchise model.
The franchise will allow local partners to sell the F&F range in a number of settings, including standalone stores within shopping centres and units within department stores and hypermarkets.
F&F clothing and accessories will first launch as a franchise in Saudi Arabia later this year after Tesco struck a partnership with retailer Fawaz Abdulaziz Al Hokair.
Tesco is already selling the brand in 11 countries, mainly in central Europe, as it aims to make it "the world's leading brand of affordable fashion".
F&F is already being sold in standalone stores in the Czech Republic as Tesco attempts to refine ideas on which the franchise format will be based.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Project Manager Purple Consultancy £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Project Manager Purple Consultancy £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Digital Account Manager Purple Consultancy £28000 - £30000 per annum, City of London