Tesco plans rapid global expansion for F&F brand
Tesco aims to make its F&F fashion label a major global brand by unveiling a new franchise model.
The franchise will allow local partners to sell the F&F range in a number of settings, including standalone stores within shopping centres and units within department stores and hypermarkets.
F&F clothing and accessories will first launch as a franchise in Saudi Arabia later this year after Tesco struck a partnership with retailer Fawaz Abdulaziz Al Hokair.
Tesco is already selling the brand in 11 countries, mainly in central Europe, as it aims to make it "the world's leading brand of affordable fashion".
F&F is already being sold in standalone stores in the Czech Republic as Tesco attempts to refine ideas on which the franchise format will be based.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Communications Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Director - Marketing Agency - Healthcare Adam Recruitment £38000 - £50000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Head of Strategy for Leading Brand Consultancy Elizabeth Norman International £75000 - £120000 per annum + Bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Frontend Developer Digital Gurus £30000 - £50000 Per Annum Bonus + Benefits Available, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Virgin Holidays launches digital Caribbean push
- Bloomberg appoints Matt Teeman as commercial director EMEA
- Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned for suggesting alcohol conquers boredom
- Yahoo appoints Marc Bignell as head of trading for the EMEA region
- Samsung celebrates Prince George's birthday
- McCann picked to resurrect Homepride's Fred