Tesco plans rapid global expansion for F&F brand
Tesco aims to make its F&F fashion label a major global brand by unveiling a new franchise model.
The franchise will allow local partners to sell the F&F range in a number of settings, including standalone stores within shopping centres and units within department stores and hypermarkets.
F&F clothing and accessories will first launch as a franchise in Saudi Arabia later this year after Tesco struck a partnership with retailer Fawaz Abdulaziz Al Hokair.
Tesco is already selling the brand in 11 countries, mainly in central Europe, as it aims to make it "the world's leading brand of affordable fashion".
F&F is already being sold in standalone stores in the Czech Republic as Tesco attempts to refine ideas on which the franchise format will be based.
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Visual Merchandiser & Store Design Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £80 - £150 per day, London
- Freelance Mid-weight Digital Producer Red Sofa London £200 - £250 per day, London
- Traffic Manager Red Sofa London £22000.00 - £25000.00 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood