Carat promotes Donaldson, Stafford and Fraser
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 18 January 2012 03:35PM
Carat has made a series of promotions across its sponsorship, client and broadcast teams since the start of 2012.
Maria Donaldson has been promoted to associate director in recognition of the outstanding work she has achieved in driving Carat's sponsorship deal forward, through her relationship with their various clients.
Within Matt Landeman's client team, Rebecca Stafford and Clare Fraser have been promoted to associate directors in recognition of their work on Kellogg's account.
Elsewhere, Paul McGee has also been promoted in the broadcast team, from graduate trainee to broadcast executive.
Tracy De Groose, managing director of Carat, said: "We are delighted to be able to reward rising talent within the business, recognising their dedication, hard work and enthusiasm in delivering outstanding client work that delivers real business value for our clients."
The promotions follow a very successful end to 2011 for Carat, winning £100m of new business, including Gocompare.com and Wickes.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Technical Project Manager Red Sofa London £300 - £370 per day, East London
- Exciting, Fun, Start-up agency - Digital PM - £32-38k Digital Gurus £32000 - £38000 per annum + benefits, London
- Account Manager - B2B - digital - Guildford Stopgap £24000 - £30000 per annum, Guildford
- NEW BUSINESS MANAGER (Digital Media) EPG Health Media (Europe) Ltd £45-50,000 basic plus comm OTE circa £60-75,000, Tunbridge Wells
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%