Carat promotes Donaldson, Stafford and Fraser
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 18 January 2012 03:35PM
Carat has made a series of promotions across its sponsorship, client and broadcast teams since the start of 2012.
Maria Donaldson has been promoted to associate director in recognition of the outstanding work she has achieved in driving Carat's sponsorship deal forward, through her relationship with their various clients.
Within Matt Landeman's client team, Rebecca Stafford and Clare Fraser have been promoted to associate directors in recognition of their work on Kellogg's account.
Elsewhere, Paul McGee has also been promoted in the broadcast team, from graduate trainee to broadcast executive.
Tracy De Groose, managing director of Carat, said: "We are delighted to be able to reward rising talent within the business, recognising their dedication, hard work and enthusiasm in delivering outstanding client work that delivers real business value for our clients."
The promotions follow a very successful end to 2011 for Carat, winning £100m of new business, including Gocompare.com and Wickes.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Print Co-ordinator Creative Recruitment £100 - £120 per day, Welwyn Garden City
- Communications Specialist Barclay Meade £15 - £19 per hour + (£40k, car, pension + bonus), Oxford
- Freelance Video Producer Creative Recruitment £120 - £145 per day, West London
- Marketing Coordinator Mustard Jobs £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, City of London