Start-up Green Cave People joins B&Q ad roster
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 January 2012 10:30AM
B&Q has added Green Cave People, the start-up launched by Malcolm Green and Marc Cave last September, to its advertising roster.
The agency was appointed after a pitch, and will now work on a series of projects for the DIY retailer to help promote its sustainability and environmental credentials.
It is thought that B&Q is keen to put more emphasis on showcasing itself as an environmentally conscious company, and will put the message at the heart of its marketing communications in 2012.
B&Q spends around £55 million on advertising each year, according to Nielsen. The bulk of its advertising is handled by McCann London, which won the business after a pitch in July 2009.
Green commented: "We love working with the modern mainstream, and that's the heartland of B&Q. We're thrilled to be working with one of the UK's most famous and loved brands."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager - Entertainment, Music, Youth Sector Ultimate Asset £30000 - £37500 per annum + bonus and benefits , London
- Community Manager / Social Media Manager, £30k MODA consult up to £30k + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Director or Senior Account Director, £50k - £65k - Covent Garden Creative Agency MODA consult £50k - £65k + excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)