Start-up Green Cave People joins B&Q ad roster
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 January 2012 10:30AM
B&Q has added Green Cave People, the start-up launched by Malcolm Green and Marc Cave last September, to its advertising roster.
The agency was appointed after a pitch, and will now work on a series of projects for the DIY retailer to help promote its sustainability and environmental credentials.
It is thought that B&Q is keen to put more emphasis on showcasing itself as an environmentally conscious company, and will put the message at the heart of its marketing communications in 2012.
B&Q spends around £55 million on advertising each year, according to Nielsen. The bulk of its advertising is handled by McCann London, which won the business after a pitch in July 2009.
Green commented: "We love working with the modern mainstream, and that's the heartland of B&Q. We're thrilled to be working with one of the UK's most famous and loved brands."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Brand Marketing Manager JV Recruitment £45000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits + Bonus, North Yorkshire
- Shopper Marketing Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £35000 - £45000 per annum + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits Package, Kent
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad