Start-up Green Cave People joins B&Q ad roster
By Matt Williams, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 19 January 2012 10:30AM
B&Q has added Green Cave People, the start-up launched by Malcolm Green and Marc Cave last September, to its advertising roster.
The agency was appointed after a pitch, and will now work on a series of projects for the DIY retailer to help promote its sustainability and environmental credentials.
It is thought that B&Q is keen to put more emphasis on showcasing itself as an environmentally conscious company, and will put the message at the heart of its marketing communications in 2012.
B&Q spends around £55 million on advertising each year, according to Nielsen. The bulk of its advertising is handled by McCann London, which won the business after a pitch in July 2009.
Green commented: "We love working with the modern mainstream, and that's the heartland of B&Q. We're thrilled to be working with one of the UK's most famous and loved brands."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- PR Account Executive Brand Recruitment Ã‚£27000 per annum, Northampton
- Junior Integrated Designer, Wokingham Blue Tree Recruits £17,000 - £23,000, Wokingham, Berkshire
- Marketing and Communications Manager Brand Recruitment Ã‚£65000 per annum + exceptional benefits, St. Albans
- Senior CRM Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment Not specified, Oxford
- Lead Conceptual Designer, Theale Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £45,000, Theale, Reading