RAB recruits Clare Bowen as head of creative
The Radio Advertising Bureau is backing its £350,000 drive to champion higher standards in radio creative with the appointment of Clare Bowen to the new role of head of creative development.
Bowen, currently an account director at HMDG, will be tasked with delivering the RAB's programme of activity to improve creative standards after disappointing returns at awards shows and criticisms that agencies aren't taking the medium seriously enough.
Her appointment follows the announcement of a partnership with D&AD.
Before HMDG, Bowen worked at Ogilvy & Mather. She will report to Simon Redican, the managing director of the RAB.
Redican said: "The medium is in rude health, with record audiences and growing revenues. Clare will work with advertisers and creative agencies to begin to see UK radio ads receiving the same sort of plaudits and recognition our creative industries are famed for worldwide."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Director > ATL > TOP LONDON AGENCY collectivo £55,000 - £65,000, London
- planner > HUGE opportunity > BRAVE client collectivo Up to £60,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Foodie Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Project Manager (senior) Corporate Communications Recruitment circa £55k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Digital Consultant Corporate Communications Recruitment £70-£80k base plus bonus and package, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham