RAB recruits Clare Bowen as head of creative
The Radio Advertising Bureau is backing its £350,000 drive to champion higher standards in radio creative with the appointment of Clare Bowen to the new role of head of creative development.
Bowen, currently an account director at HMDG, will be tasked with delivering the RAB's programme of activity to improve creative standards after disappointing returns at awards shows and criticisms that agencies aren't taking the medium seriously enough.
Her appointment follows the announcement of a partnership with D&AD.
Before HMDG, Bowen worked at Ogilvy & Mather. She will report to Simon Redican, the managing director of the RAB.
Redican said: "The medium is in rude health, with record audiences and growing revenues. Clare will work with advertisers and creative agencies to begin to see UK radio ads receiving the same sort of plaudits and recognition our creative industries are famed for worldwide."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Publicity Manager Stopgap £47000 per annum + 12 month FTC, London
- Account Manager and Senior Account Manager air recruitment £32k - £38k dependent on your experience plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Sometimes collaboration, not innovation, can be the key to winning campaigns
- Virgin Trains spends £8 million on advertising to refocus on its brand
- WPP challenges Govt review
- Domino's Pizza launches TV ad for cheese and smokey bacon stuffed crust