Cheryl Cole fronts mascara ad for L'Oreal Paris
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 January 2012 12:20PM
L'Oreal Paris is launching an ad campaign today (23 January) for its False Lash Telescopic mascara, featuring Cheryl Cole.
The TV ad by McCann London features Cole in two different eye-catching dresses walking towards the camera and blowing a pair of false eyelashes from her hand. She uses the strapline, "off the scale".
Press and digital activity will support the 30-second TV ad directed by Joe Roman through Knucklehead. The print ad was created by Rankin.
The Girls Aloud singer first became the "face" of L'Oreal Paris in 2009, promoting the brand's haircare products.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
UPDATE: 17.00: The TV ad launch date has now been pushed back to Wednesday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Account Manager - Luxury Branding Agency Tomorrow Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, West End
- Account Manager - Berks £25-32k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £32000 per annum, London
- Art Director / Designer Beyond The Book £34000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, Birmingham