Cheryl Cole fronts mascara ad for L'Oreal Paris
L'Oreal Paris is launching an ad campaign today (23 January) for its False Lash Telescopic mascara, featuring Cheryl Cole.
The TV ad by McCann London features Cole in two different eye-catching dresses walking towards the camera and blowing a pair of false eyelashes from her hand. She uses the strapline, "off the scale".
Press and digital activity will support the 30-second TV ad directed by Joe Roman through Knucklehead. The print ad was created by Rankin.
The Girls Aloud singer first became the "face" of L'Oreal Paris in 2009, promoting the brand's haircare products.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
UPDATE: 17.00: The TV ad launch date has now been pushed back to Wednesday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Comms Acount Director- Leading Beauty FMCG - £55K Ultimate Asset £45000 - £55000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager - SPORTS BRAND - £35K Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Account Manager! BRAND LED ACCOUNTS!! Ultimate Asset £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Branding up to £39k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £39000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film