Cheryl Cole fronts mascara ad for L'Oreal Paris
L'Oreal Paris is launching an ad campaign today (23 January) for its False Lash Telescopic mascara, featuring Cheryl Cole.
The TV ad by McCann London features Cole in two different eye-catching dresses walking towards the camera and blowing a pair of false eyelashes from her hand. She uses the strapline, "off the scale".
Press and digital activity will support the 30-second TV ad directed by Joe Roman through Knucklehead. The print ad was created by Rankin.
The Girls Aloud singer first became the "face" of L'Oreal Paris in 2009, promoting the brand's haircare products.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
UPDATE: 17.00: The TV ad launch date has now been pushed back to Wednesday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager/ Comms Planner Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business