Cheryl Cole fronts mascara ad for L'Oreal Paris
L'Oreal Paris is launching an ad campaign today (23 January) for its False Lash Telescopic mascara, featuring Cheryl Cole.
The TV ad by McCann London features Cole in two different eye-catching dresses walking towards the camera and blowing a pair of false eyelashes from her hand. She uses the strapline, "off the scale".
Press and digital activity will support the 30-second TV ad directed by Joe Roman through Knucklehead. The print ad was created by Rankin.
The Girls Aloud singer first became the "face" of L'Oreal Paris in 2009, promoting the brand's haircare products.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
UPDATE: 17.00: The TV ad launch date has now been pushed back to Wednesday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of Marketing - Central Europe Salt £65000 - £100000 per annum + dependent on location, London
- Events Marketing Manager Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Design Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / France / United Arab Emirates / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts