Cheryl Cole fronts mascara ad for L'Oreal Paris
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 23 January 2012 12:20PM
L'Oreal Paris is launching an ad campaign today (23 January) for its False Lash Telescopic mascara, featuring Cheryl Cole.
The TV ad by McCann London features Cole in two different eye-catching dresses walking towards the camera and blowing a pair of false eyelashes from her hand. She uses the strapline, "off the scale".
Press and digital activity will support the 30-second TV ad directed by Joe Roman through Knucklehead. The print ad was created by Rankin.
The Girls Aloud singer first became the "face" of L'Oreal Paris in 2009, promoting the brand's haircare products.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
UPDATE: 17.00: The TV ad launch date has now been pushed back to Wednesday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Assistant Marketing Manager (Journals) - Global Publisher Recruitment Revolution Excellent Salary + Company Benefits Package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Executive - Digital Sales & Marketing Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Benefits: Great benefits plus unlimited holiday, London
- Senior Account Director Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40,000 to £50,000, Balsall Common
- Senior Designer, Entertainment Sky Negotiable, London
- Creative Designer, 3D - Brand, Service and Product Innovation Bamboo Crowd £30,000 - £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad