Cheryl Cole fronts mascara ad for L'Oreal Paris
L'Oreal Paris is launching an ad campaign today (23 January) for its False Lash Telescopic mascara, featuring Cheryl Cole.
The TV ad by McCann London features Cole in two different eye-catching dresses walking towards the camera and blowing a pair of false eyelashes from her hand. She uses the strapline, "off the scale".
Press and digital activity will support the 30-second TV ad directed by Joe Roman through Knucklehead. The print ad was created by Rankin.
The Girls Aloud singer first became the "face" of L'Oreal Paris in 2009, promoting the brand's haircare products.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
UPDATE: 17.00: The TV ad launch date has now been pushed back to Wednesday.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Junior Creative Team become £23k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Creative Team (Middleweight) become £30k - 35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- The rear of the Apple Watch is more interesting than the face
- Channel 4 to drop 4oD for digital service All 4
- Guardian launches three-tier membership scheme
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- David Hasselhoff to join Sorrell, Naughton and Shing at IAB Engage 2014
- Apple unveils 'biggest advancement in the iPhone' and 'Apple Watch'