MediaCom Edinburgh wins £15m Quality Solicitors account
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Monday, 23 January 2012 04:26PM
MediaCom Edinburgh has won the £15m media account for Quality Solicitors after a pitch.
They will co-ordinate a campaign for the legal firm that will hit television screens in March, with creative by Team Saatchi.
Quality Solicitors is a national legal brand to which a number of legal firms have allied themselves as the market for legal services is liberalised.
It has not previously used a media agency.
Craig Holt, chief executive, Quality Solicitors, said: "This advertising campaign will ensure we create widespread awareness of the Quality Solicitors brand among individuals and businesses, and communicate to them the reasons why they should use their local Quality Solicitors firm for their legal issues."
David Shearer, managing director, MediaCom Edinburgh, said: "We have planned this campaign extremely carefully after researching the legal market in great depth.
"We are confident of helping Quality Solicitors to become a successful business on the back of this campaign".
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Digital Project Manager - London Adam Recruitment £35000 - £40000 per annum, City of London
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £30000 - £32000 per annum, Manchester
- Classified Sales Executive - top household magazine! Ultimate Asset £20000 - £22000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, Hammersmith and Fulham
- Account Director Stopgap £43000 - £46000 per annum, London
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £23,000 p.a., South East England
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy