Lynx lines up campaign for new haircare range
Unilever is readying a major campaign to promote the UK arrival of a Lynx-branded haircare range, including shampoo and styling products.
The drive will break in April and continue Lynx’s strategy of targeting younger men.
Selina Sykes, Lynx marketing manager at Unilever, said the range will complement its body-spray products by ‘helping men to look good’.
Unilever is extending the Lynx brand into haircare following last year’s acquisition of Alberto Culver, which owned the TRESemmé, Simple and VO5 brands.
Sykes added that the acquisition had enabled Lynx to move into hair products because of the ‘expertise’ that the deal brought to the business.
The activity follows Lynx’s first move into products for women this week, with the launch of a limited-edition fragrance as part of its new Lynx Attract range.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Account Manager Digital Gurus £27000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Platform Sales Group Account Director Ultimate Asset £55000 - £60000 per annum + +comm, London
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Manager Purple Consultancy £35000 - £38000 per annum, London