Lynx lines up campaign for new haircare range
Unilever is readying a major campaign to promote the UK arrival of a Lynx-branded haircare range, including shampoo and styling products.
The drive will break in April and continue Lynx’s strategy of targeting younger men.
Selina Sykes, Lynx marketing manager at Unilever, said the range will complement its body-spray products by ‘helping men to look good’.
Unilever is extending the Lynx brand into haircare following last year’s acquisition of Alberto Culver, which owned the TRESemmé, Simple and VO5 brands.
Sykes added that the acquisition had enabled Lynx to move into hair products because of the ‘expertise’ that the deal brought to the business.
The activity follows Lynx’s first move into products for women this week, with the launch of a limited-edition fragrance as part of its new Lynx Attract range.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER / ACCOUNT DIRECTOR- PERMANENT & CONTRACT ROLES Royds Raphael £40K - £55K / £180-£250+DAY RATE, London
- Head Of Propositions Development Ball & Hoolahan £85,000 p.a, London (Greater)
- Brand Ambassador Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 p.a., South East England
- STRATEGIC ACCOUNT DIRECTOR for Brand Agency - CONTRACT & PERMANENT Royds Raphael Salary £60k-£70k - CONTRACT OR PERMANENT, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency Royds Raphael £30k-£37k + neg + great bens!, London
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- The man who made Grey matter
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile