Lynx lines up campaign for new haircare range
Unilever is readying a major campaign to promote the UK arrival of a Lynx-branded haircare range, including shampoo and styling products.
The drive will break in April and continue Lynx’s strategy of targeting younger men.
Selina Sykes, Lynx marketing manager at Unilever, said the range will complement its body-spray products by ‘helping men to look good’.
Unilever is extending the Lynx brand into haircare following last year’s acquisition of Alberto Culver, which owned the TRESemmé, Simple and VO5 brands.
Sykes added that the acquisition had enabled Lynx to move into hair products because of the ‘expertise’ that the deal brought to the business.
The activity follows Lynx’s first move into products for women this week, with the launch of a limited-edition fragrance as part of its new Lynx Attract range.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- OOH Field Sales Business Development Manager-£65k Uncapped OTE! Ultimate Asset £25000 - £65000 per annum + Includes uncapped commission, West End
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £26000 - £30000 per annum, London
- ACCOUNT MANAGER Live Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits, West Midlands
- Digital Operations Director - Display, Video & Mobile Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits + Great Agency Culture, City of London