Northern Foods looks internally for Fox's MD
By Nick Batten, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 25 January 2012 09:56AM
Pizza and biscuit-maker Northern Foods has appointed its business development director Mel Bugler as acting managing director for Fox's Biscuits.
Bugler has been appointed to the role following the departure of Graham Hunter, managing director of Northern Foods' brands division, who has been appointed chief executive of Tangerine Confectionery.
Before joining Northern Foods, Bugler worked for a number of other confectionery companies, including Burton's Biscuits, Haagen-Dazs and Kerry Foods.
A spokesman for Fox's Biscuits said: "We are in the process of recruiting for the role of marketing director at Fox's, but for now, Mel has been positioned there in the interim."
Hunter is to take up his role at Tangerine Confectionery on February 1.
Hunter had spent just over a year heading up Northern Food's big-name brands including Fox's Biscuits and Goodfella's pizza.
He had previously served as group marketing director at Northern Foods. Prior to his time at Northern Foods, he held the role of marketing director with Jacob's Bakery.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Comms Planning Director Aspire £45000.00 - £48000.00 per annum, London
- Global Account Director Aspire £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum, London
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration