Northern Foods looks internally for Fox's MD
By Nick Batten, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Wednesday, 25 January 2012 09:56AM
Pizza and biscuit-maker Northern Foods has appointed its business development director Mel Bugler as acting managing director for Fox's Biscuits.
Bugler has been appointed to the role following the departure of Graham Hunter, managing director of Northern Foods' brands division, who has been appointed chief executive of Tangerine Confectionery.
Before joining Northern Foods, Bugler worked for a number of other confectionery companies, including Burton's Biscuits, Haagen-Dazs and Kerry Foods.
A spokesman for Fox's Biscuits said: "We are in the process of recruiting for the role of marketing director at Fox's, but for now, Mel has been positioned there in the interim."
Hunter is to take up his role at Tangerine Confectionery on February 1.
Hunter had spent just over a year heading up Northern Food's big-name brands including Fox's Biscuits and Goodfella's pizza.
He had previously served as group marketing director at Northern Foods. Prior to his time at Northern Foods, he held the role of marketing director with Jacob's Bakery.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Account exeutive /Senior Account Executive/Junior Account Manager KHWS Competitive, London (Greater)
- Qualitative Associate Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Senior Data Analyst Lipton Fleming £40000 - £45000 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Partnerships Account Manager - Content led at top Media Agency Ultimate Asset £35000 per annum + great benefits package, City of London
- Digital Account Manager Pitch Consultants £22000 - £28000 per annum, Manchester
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- Gogglebox stars encourage viewers to vote