Mindshare picks up £2m Diet Chef media business
By Mark Banham, mediaweek.co.uk, Wednesday, 25 January 2012 11:35AM
Mindshare has been awarded the £2m media planning and buying account for weight control company Diet Chef.
The WPP agency was appointed without a pitch and will handle media activity across DRTV, radio and third party inserts.
Diet Chef was founded in 2007 in Scotland and operates in the UK and Germany, serving 80,000 customers. The service provides 1,200 and 1,500-calorie-a -ay hampers as part of a weight-loss programme and was founded by chef Kevin Dorren.
The incumbent on the account was All Response Media.
Liz Dale, head of marketing at Diet Chef, said: "We are pleased to be working with Mindshare on optimising our TV buying. The Diet Chef brand is going from strength to strength and we look forward to working with Mindshare to broaden our customer appeal and meet our ambitious targets for growth."
Lucy Stafford, managing director for direct at Mindshare, said: "This is an exciting young business that has been trading for three years and has ambitious growth plans.
"We are really excited to be working with such a fast-growing and dynamic direct response business and look forward to working with Diet Chef to achieve their business targets."
Follow Mark Banham on Twitter @Banham72
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Recruitment Consultant Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, Stratfordupon Avon
- Senior Account Manager Gemini Search £32000 - £36000 per annum, London
- Freelance Creative Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £150 - £350 per annum, London
- Senior Interior Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, London
- Presentation Designer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Adam & Eve/DDB wins 2014 IPA Effectiveness Awards Grand Prix
- Enjoyed getting an hour back on Sunday? You'll get years back if you stop smoking, says charity
- Tiffany & Co hires MEC for $100m global media
- Mattessons Fridge Raiders campaign delivers AI robot to YouTube gamer
- HSBC launches Anyone's Game golf campaign
- Facebook and Airbnb sign up to D&AD New Blood