JWT promotes trio to lead London agency
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 January 2012 08:00AM
JWT has looked internally to replace its former chief executive, Guy Hayward, with the promotion of the joint managing directors, Joe Petyan and James Whitehead, as well as the executive creative director, Russell Ramsey.
The trio will take on the new titles of executive partners and have responsibility for the leadership of the agency. They will report to Toby Hoare, the chairman and chief executive of JWT Europe.
Hoare said: "This new structure is designed to exploit the great partnerships that exist at JWT."
The executive partners are in the process of hiring a head of planning to replace Tony Quinn, who left to join Publicis as its chief strategy officer at the end of last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - STRATEGIC CREATIVE B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment £32000 - £40000 per annum, Richmond upon Thames
- Senior Brand Manager - EMEA Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 per annum, West Midlands
- Digital & eCRM Campaign Manager Ball & Hoolahan £50,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)