JWT promotes trio to lead London agency
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 January 2012 08:00AM
JWT has looked internally to replace its former chief executive, Guy Hayward, with the promotion of the joint managing directors, Joe Petyan and James Whitehead, as well as the executive creative director, Russell Ramsey.
The trio will take on the new titles of executive partners and have responsibility for the leadership of the agency. They will report to Toby Hoare, the chairman and chief executive of JWT Europe.
Hoare said: "This new structure is designed to exploit the great partnerships that exist at JWT."
The executive partners are in the process of hiring a head of planning to replace Tony Quinn, who left to join Publicis as its chief strategy officer at the end of last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection Highly competitive, Central London
- Senior Consultant Brand Strategy Rare Selection Up to £68K + benefits, South West London
- Campaign Delivery Executive Stopgap £20000 - £23000 per annum, London
- Strategic Planner - to £50k Network Career Consultants £45000 - £50000 per annum, London