JWT promotes trio to lead London agency
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 January 2012 08:00AM
JWT has looked internally to replace its former chief executive, Guy Hayward, with the promotion of the joint managing directors, Joe Petyan and James Whitehead, as well as the executive creative director, Russell Ramsey.
The trio will take on the new titles of executive partners and have responsibility for the leadership of the agency. They will report to Toby Hoare, the chairman and chief executive of JWT Europe.
Hoare said: "This new structure is designed to exploit the great partnerships that exist at JWT."
The executive partners are in the process of hiring a head of planning to replace Tony Quinn, who left to join Publicis as its chief strategy officer at the end of last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Online Trading Manager Premier Consultants c.£45k plus bonus , Central London
- Account Director - Integrated / [CARS] - Global Agency - to £55k pending experience Fill Recruitment to £55k plus superb benefits, London (Greater)
- PLANNING ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR - GLOBAL SOFT DRINKS BRAND Ultimate Asset £50000 - £60000 per annum, London
- Senior Account Executive AF Selection £21,000 - £22,000, South Manchester
- Senior Account Manager AF Selection £28,000 - £32,000, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Haig Club launches David Beckham ad
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Blinkbox readies campaign to promote its cinema links
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith