JWT promotes trio to lead London agency
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 January 2012 08:00AM
JWT has looked internally to replace its former chief executive, Guy Hayward, with the promotion of the joint managing directors, Joe Petyan and James Whitehead, as well as the executive creative director, Russell Ramsey.
The trio will take on the new titles of executive partners and have responsibility for the leadership of the agency. They will report to Toby Hoare, the chairman and chief executive of JWT Europe.
Hoare said: "This new structure is designed to exploit the great partnerships that exist at JWT."
The executive partners are in the process of hiring a head of planning to replace Tony Quinn, who left to join Publicis as its chief strategy officer at the end of last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Lead Digital Designer become £38 - 46K, London (South), London (Greater)
- Account Manager Adam Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- Search Manager (PPC) Dot-Gap £40k , London (Central), London (Greater)
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role