JWT promotes trio to lead London agency
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 January 2012 08:00AM
JWT has looked internally to replace its former chief executive, Guy Hayward, with the promotion of the joint managing directors, Joe Petyan and James Whitehead, as well as the executive creative director, Russell Ramsey.
The trio will take on the new titles of executive partners and have responsibility for the leadership of the agency. They will report to Toby Hoare, the chairman and chief executive of JWT Europe.
Hoare said: "This new structure is designed to exploit the great partnerships that exist at JWT."
The executive partners are in the process of hiring a head of planning to replace Tony Quinn, who left to join Publicis as its chief strategy officer at the end of last year.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager/ Comms Planner Dot-Gap £35k, Central London
- PPC Executive - Leading Digital Marketing Agency Ultimate Asset £23000 - £28000 per annum + Amazing Benefits, London
- Account Director - FMCG & Retail to £55k Network Career Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum, City of London
- Account Director - B2B & B2C to £65k Network Career Consultants £55000 - £65000 per annum, City of London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business