Bulmers kicks off creative review
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 January 2012 08:00AM
Bulmers is reviewing its £3 million advertising account as it aims to strengthen its positioning against rivals such as Magners.
St Luke’s is the incumbent on the Heineken-owned cider brand, which is inviting agencies to compete for the
business in a pitch process handled by AAR.
The agency, which also handles Heineken’s Strongbow cider, picked up the Bulmers account in February 2010 after a pitch against the previous incumbent, the Glasgow-based shop Frame.
Heineken took ownership of Bulmers and Strongbow after buying Scottish & Newcastle in 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44