Bulmers kicks off creative review
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 January 2012 08:00AM
Bulmers is reviewing its £3 million advertising account as it aims to strengthen its positioning against rivals such as Magners.
St Luke’s is the incumbent on the Heineken-owned cider brand, which is inviting agencies to compete for the
business in a pitch process handled by AAR.
The agency, which also handles Heineken’s Strongbow cider, picked up the Bulmers account in February 2010 after a pitch against the previous incumbent, the Glasgow-based shop Frame.
Heineken took ownership of Bulmers and Strongbow after buying Scottish & Newcastle in 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- CRM Manager Stopgap £40000 - £50000 per annum, Hertfordshire
- Junior Web Developer Mackenzie Carter Negotiable, London (North), London (Greater)
- group account director > AWARD-WINNING EXPERIENTIAL & INTEGRATED collectivo Salary confidential, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Lingerie brand provokes with raunchy optical illusion ads
- Paddy Power calls on Sepp Blatter to 'f**k off already'
- Instagram to roll out carousel ad platform
- Campaign Viral Chat: Pizza Hut spoof takes top spot
- Hostelworld launches skinny dipping ad during Game of Thrones
- People spend eight hours a day consuming media, reports ZenithOptimedia