Bulmers kicks off creative review
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 January 2012 08:00AM
Bulmers is reviewing its £3 million advertising account as it aims to strengthen its positioning against rivals such as Magners.
St Luke’s is the incumbent on the Heineken-owned cider brand, which is inviting agencies to compete for the
business in a pitch process handled by AAR.
The agency, which also handles Heineken’s Strongbow cider, picked up the Bulmers account in February 2010 after a pitch against the previous incumbent, the Glasgow-based shop Frame.
Heineken took ownership of Bulmers and Strongbow after buying Scottish & Newcastle in 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief