Bulmers kicks off creative review
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 January 2012 08:00AM
Bulmers is reviewing its £3 million advertising account as it aims to strengthen its positioning against rivals such as Magners.
St Luke’s is the incumbent on the Heineken-owned cider brand, which is inviting agencies to compete for the
business in a pitch process handled by AAR.
The agency, which also handles Heineken’s Strongbow cider, picked up the Bulmers account in February 2010 after a pitch against the previous incumbent, the Glasgow-based shop Frame.
Heineken took ownership of Bulmers and Strongbow after buying Scottish & Newcastle in 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Planner, Direct Marketing /CRM Agency, London Direct Recruitment £70,000-100,000, London (Greater)
- Associate Creative Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , United Arab Emirates
- Design Director MCG Associates Attractive Tax Free Salary , Europe / France / United Arab Emirates / London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Digital Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts