Bulmers kicks off creative review
By Anne Cassidy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 January 2012 08:00AM
Bulmers is reviewing its £3 million advertising account as it aims to strengthen its positioning against rivals such as Magners.
St Luke’s is the incumbent on the Heineken-owned cider brand, which is inviting agencies to compete for the
business in a pitch process handled by AAR.
The agency, which also handles Heineken’s Strongbow cider, picked up the Bulmers account in February 2010 after a pitch against the previous incumbent, the Glasgow-based shop Frame.
Heineken took ownership of Bulmers and Strongbow after buying Scottish & Newcastle in 2008.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Digital Marketing Manager The Air Ambulance Service The role attracts a salary of £27,000 - £32,000, contributory pension and other benefits., West Midlands Region / Warwickshire / Birmingham, West Midlands / Coventry, West Midlands / Leami...