Vodafone kicks off retail advertising review
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 January 2012 11:25AM
Vodafone has called a review of its integrated retail advertising account.
The process is being handled through AAR and overseen by Vodafone's director of brand marketing, Danielle Crook.
The pitch will be open to non-WPP agencies, despite Vodafone's recent consolidation of its advertising arrangements into the network with the appointment of Rainey Kelly Campbell Roalfe/Y&R to its £47 million account.
The appointed agency will be responsible for working on Vodafone's point-of-sale, digital in-store marketing and high-street events activity, as well as for providing literature across its UK retail stores.
Vodafone's retail account is currently handled by The Marketing Store, which won the business in 2007 after a review.
The telecoms company's most-recent retail activity included the launch of the Vodafone VIP loyalty programme, which rewards customers with tickets to sporting, music and fashion events.
The Marketing Store created window displays, digital video screens, bespoke giveaways and an online hub encouraging customers to register.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + c/a, South East England
- Senior Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham