Krichefski set to be MediaCom UK COO
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 January 2012 10:50AM
MediaCom UK has moved to fill its vacant chief operating officer role with the appointment of Josh Krichefski.
Krichefski moves from his current role of COO for MediaCom EMEA to take up the UK post when the outgoing COO, Steve Bignell, leaves the agency to join ITV as its sales director in March.
Krichefski will be responsible for managing specialist divisions such as MediaCom Beyond Advertising and developing relationships with clients, as well as playing an active role in new business. He will also lead MediaCom's Technology Council. He will report to the chief executive, Karen Blackett.
Before joining MediaCom in July 2010, Krichefski was the global director of client development at Havas Digital.
Blackett said: "Josh stands head and shoulders above the rest. He will work brilliantly with the managing partners and is a top-class media practitioner – he's my Roy Keane in the team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Business Development Manager to £30k & Comm Network Career Consultants £27000 - £30000 per annum + Commission, London
- Recruitment Manager - Technical Development Team Propel £28000 - £90000 per annum, London
- Copywriter & Marketing Executive - Events, Integrated Marketing Live Recruitment £22000 - £27000 per annum, London
- PR Account Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £16000 - £20000 per annum, Warwickshire
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- Models strip in River Island's first TV campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents