Krichefski set to be MediaCom UK COO
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 January 2012 10:50AM
MediaCom UK has moved to fill its vacant chief operating officer role with the appointment of Josh Krichefski.
Krichefski moves from his current role of COO for MediaCom EMEA to take up the UK post when the outgoing COO, Steve Bignell, leaves the agency to join ITV as its sales director in March.
Krichefski will be responsible for managing specialist divisions such as MediaCom Beyond Advertising and developing relationships with clients, as well as playing an active role in new business. He will also lead MediaCom's Technology Council. He will report to the chief executive, Karen Blackett.
Before joining MediaCom in July 2010, Krichefski was the global director of client development at Havas Digital.
Blackett said: "Josh stands head and shoulders above the rest. He will work brilliantly with the managing partners and is a top-class media practitioner – he's my Roy Keane in the team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Marketing Manager & Business Marketing Executive London & Partners £36,000.00 - £42,000.00 / £24,000.00 - £28,000.00, London
- Digital Executive, Travel, Victoria Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: +Fantastic benefits, London
- Pimm's launches weather activated OOH campaign
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Tango returns to advertising after two years with off-brand TV ad
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media
- Why D&AD's first Black Pencil for Radio in 32 years is significant
- Procter & Gamble YouTube video banned