Krichefski set to be MediaCom UK COO
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 January 2012 10:50AM
MediaCom UK has moved to fill its vacant chief operating officer role with the appointment of Josh Krichefski.
Krichefski moves from his current role of COO for MediaCom EMEA to take up the UK post when the outgoing COO, Steve Bignell, leaves the agency to join ITV as its sales director in March.
Krichefski will be responsible for managing specialist divisions such as MediaCom Beyond Advertising and developing relationships with clients, as well as playing an active role in new business. He will also lead MediaCom's Technology Council. He will report to the chief executive, Karen Blackett.
Before joining MediaCom in July 2010, Krichefski was the global director of client development at Havas Digital.
Blackett said: "Josh stands head and shoulders above the rest. He will work brilliantly with the managing partners and is a top-class media practitioner – he's my Roy Keane in the team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager - Fantastic London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £32000 per annum, Benefits: Great agency benefits , London
- Account Manager Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Head of Social - Top London Agency Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment 70000, London
- Digital Director - Integrated Entertainment Marketing Agency - London - £50k - £60k - NP205 Stonor £50k - £60k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager (ALL MEDIA) Dot-Gap £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne