Krichefski set to be MediaCom UK COO
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 January 2012 10:50AM
MediaCom UK has moved to fill its vacant chief operating officer role with the appointment of Josh Krichefski.
Krichefski moves from his current role of COO for MediaCom EMEA to take up the UK post when the outgoing COO, Steve Bignell, leaves the agency to join ITV as its sales director in March.
Krichefski will be responsible for managing specialist divisions such as MediaCom Beyond Advertising and developing relationships with clients, as well as playing an active role in new business. He will also lead MediaCom's Technology Council. He will report to the chief executive, Karen Blackett.
Before joining MediaCom in July 2010, Krichefski was the global director of client development at Havas Digital.
Blackett said: "Josh stands head and shoulders above the rest. He will work brilliantly with the managing partners and is a top-class media practitioner – he's my Roy Keane in the team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Manager Stopgap £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Freelance Senior Account Manager Stopgap £180 - £200 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)