Krichefski set to be MediaCom UK COO
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 January 2012 10:50AM
MediaCom UK has moved to fill its vacant chief operating officer role with the appointment of Josh Krichefski.
Krichefski moves from his current role of COO for MediaCom EMEA to take up the UK post when the outgoing COO, Steve Bignell, leaves the agency to join ITV as its sales director in March.
Krichefski will be responsible for managing specialist divisions such as MediaCom Beyond Advertising and developing relationships with clients, as well as playing an active role in new business. He will also lead MediaCom's Technology Council. He will report to the chief executive, Karen Blackett.
Before joining MediaCom in July 2010, Krichefski was the global director of client development at Havas Digital.
Blackett said: "Josh stands head and shoulders above the rest. He will work brilliantly with the managing partners and is a top-class media practitioner – he's my Roy Keane in the team."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Data Analyst and Campaign Executive Direct Recruitment £30,000-£40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Insights Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South East England
- Communications Manager Adam Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Facebook creates first British TV campaign
- Campaign Viral Chart: Nasa sun explosion film enters the chart
- Gogglebox's Stephen and Chris launch EE TV
- Tiffany continues story of gay couple in TV ad
- Cannes Lions launches 'cheaper than redundancy' campaign
- Archant hires former ITV sales director as first chief commercial officer