Live & Breathe nets Birds Eye DM task
Birds Eye, the frozen-food company, has hired Live & Breathe to its direct marketing account.
The retail specialist won the pitch that began in November last year and was handled through the intermediary Creativebrief.
It will work alongside Birds Eye's ad agency, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, and its media agency, Carat.
The agency's initial focus will be on targeting Birds Eye's key audiences, with the aim of changing consumer perception of frozen foods. It will also work across shopper marketing, promotional and experiential activity.
Live & Breathe will be Birds Eye's first retained DM agency. In the past, the brand has worked with a number of agencies on an ad hoc basis.
Angus Peterson, the head of marketing at Birds Eye, said: "Live & Breathe demonstrated an appreciation of the FMCG space. It also possesses the gravitas and strategic credentials that we require of an agency taking on this role."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Account Manager Source £35000 - £38000 per annum, London
- Martin Sorrell earns 780 times more than average WPP employee
- 3 top tips on how to save an epic social media fail
- Lake Capital rejects demands of Engine's rebel shareholders
- Head lice-killing mousse launches in the UK with cartoon campaign
- Facebook's 'Buy' button: a leap too far?
- Beiersdorf postpones review after MAA criticisms of procedure