Live & Breathe nets Birds Eye DM task
Birds Eye, the frozen-food company, has hired Live & Breathe to its direct marketing account.
The retail specialist won the pitch that began in November last year and was handled through the intermediary Creativebrief.
It will work alongside Birds Eye's ad agency, Abbott Mead Vickers BBDO, and its media agency, Carat.
The agency's initial focus will be on targeting Birds Eye's key audiences, with the aim of changing consumer perception of frozen foods. It will also work across shopper marketing, promotional and experiential activity.
Live & Breathe will be Birds Eye's first retained DM agency. In the past, the brand has worked with a number of agencies on an ad hoc basis.
Angus Peterson, the head of marketing at Birds Eye, said: "Live & Breathe demonstrated an appreciation of the FMCG space. It also possesses the gravitas and strategic credentials that we require of an agency taking on this role."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Business Director Dot-Gap £70k, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Online Marketing Manager Better Placed Recruitment £35000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief