Matt Jagger becomes a partner at Upfront
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 January 2012 12:05PM
Matt Jagger, the former creative partner and head of branded content at Naked Communications, has joined the content agency Upfront as a director and equity partner.
Jagger will work on growing the agency's branded entertainment, content and talent business. At Naked, he helped to develop the Foster's Funny comedy platform and will remain a consultant on the Foster's content business in his new role.
Upfront, which was launched in 1998 by the former BBC Radio 1 DJ Gary Davies and the music industry marketer Simon Stanford, has clients including Nestlé and Associated Newspapers.
Before joining Naked in 2007, Jagger held senior positions at record companies including Universal Music.
Jagger said: "The product and talent of an agency has never been more important, so it feels like the right time to join Upfront. It really walks the walk when it comes to entertainment, branded content and promotions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers