Matt Jagger becomes a partner at Upfront
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 January 2012 12:05PM
Matt Jagger, the former creative partner and head of branded content at Naked Communications, has joined the content agency Upfront as a director and equity partner.
Jagger will work on growing the agency's branded entertainment, content and talent business. At Naked, he helped to develop the Foster's Funny comedy platform and will remain a consultant on the Foster's content business in his new role.
Upfront, which was launched in 1998 by the former BBC Radio 1 DJ Gary Davies and the music industry marketer Simon Stanford, has clients including Nestlé and Associated Newspapers.
Before joining Naked in 2007, Jagger held senior positions at record companies including Universal Music.
Jagger said: "The product and talent of an agency has never been more important, so it feels like the right time to join Upfront. It really walks the walk when it comes to entertainment, branded content and promotions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Branding up to £39k Network Career Consultants £30000 - £39000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Project Manager Emma & Rachael & You £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Press Officer Ball & Hoolahan £32,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Head Of Strategy & Consumer Insight Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 + Car/Car Allowance, South West England
- Want a tactical ad? Should have gone to Specsavers
- Maxus confirmed as world's fastest growing media agency
- Greenpeace dresses up cats to help save tigers from extinction
- Why 2014 won't be the year of mobile advertising
- ITV's Adam Crozier: 'Work to be done' after losing out to C4 during World Cup
- Palestinian and Israeli bereaved families unite for 'anti-conflict' film