Matt Jagger becomes a partner at Upfront
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 January 2012 12:05PM
Matt Jagger, the former creative partner and head of branded content at Naked Communications, has joined the content agency Upfront as a director and equity partner.
Jagger will work on growing the agency's branded entertainment, content and talent business. At Naked, he helped to develop the Foster's Funny comedy platform and will remain a consultant on the Foster's content business in his new role.
Upfront, which was launched in 1998 by the former BBC Radio 1 DJ Gary Davies and the music industry marketer Simon Stanford, has clients including Nestlé and Associated Newspapers.
Before joining Naked in 2007, Jagger held senior positions at record companies including Universal Music.
Jagger said: "The product and talent of an agency has never been more important, so it feels like the right time to join Upfront. It really walks the walk when it comes to entertainment, branded content and promotions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Web Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital Communications Manager Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief