Matt Jagger becomes a partner at Upfront
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 January 2012 12:05PM
Matt Jagger, the former creative partner and head of branded content at Naked Communications, has joined the content agency Upfront as a director and equity partner.
Jagger will work on growing the agency's branded entertainment, content and talent business. At Naked, he helped to develop the Foster's Funny comedy platform and will remain a consultant on the Foster's content business in his new role.
Upfront, which was launched in 1998 by the former BBC Radio 1 DJ Gary Davies and the music industry marketer Simon Stanford, has clients including Nestlé and Associated Newspapers.
Before joining Naked in 2007, Jagger held senior positions at record companies including Universal Music.
Jagger said: "The product and talent of an agency has never been more important, so it feels like the right time to join Upfront. It really walks the walk when it comes to entertainment, branded content and promotions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- PR Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Network Career Consultants £30000 - £40000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad