Matt Jagger becomes a partner at Upfront
By Ian Darby, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 January 2012 12:05PM
Matt Jagger, the former creative partner and head of branded content at Naked Communications, has joined the content agency Upfront as a director and equity partner.
Jagger will work on growing the agency's branded entertainment, content and talent business. At Naked, he helped to develop the Foster's Funny comedy platform and will remain a consultant on the Foster's content business in his new role.
Upfront, which was launched in 1998 by the former BBC Radio 1 DJ Gary Davies and the music industry marketer Simon Stanford, has clients including Nestlé and Associated Newspapers.
Before joining Naked in 2007, Jagger held senior positions at record companies including Universal Music.
Jagger said: "The product and talent of an agency has never been more important, so it feels like the right time to join Upfront. It really walks the walk when it comes to entertainment, branded content and promotions."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Marketing Manager - Manchester - Marketing Manager, SEO Adam Recruitment £38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum, Manchester
- Marketing Executives x 2 Timbmet Competitive pay and benefits package , Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Marketing Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Brand Manager Stopgap 6 months or T2P, London
- Social Media Co-ordinator Michael Page Digital £24000 - £28000 per annum, Macclesfield
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list
- Asda brings back 'pocket tap' and adopts Walmart strap line in TV ad