Picture Gallery: The ANNAs
campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 26 January 2012 11:32AM
There were many winners at the ANNAs annual event at the Mall Galleries in London last night (Wednesday), run by the Newspaper Marketing Agency (NMA).
Wieden + Kennedy's Chris Groom and Mark Reddy and Rich Kennedy from BBH were among the winners at last night's ANNAs, hosted by comedian and actor Alexander Armstrong.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Account Manager Direct Recruitment £38,000 - £40,000, Central London
- Senior Analyst -Digital Direct Recruitment £50,000 - £60,000, Surrey
- Senior Data Analyst Direct Recruitment £40,000 - £45,000, London
- Digital and RM Data Performance Manager Direct Recruitment £55,000 - £60,000, West London
- Campaign Viral Chart: Amazon's drones topple van Damme
- Shazam reveals most tagged ads of 2013
- Ogilvy poaches McDonald's creative director for Unilever role
- VCCP, MediaCom, Lida and SapientNitro among Campaign's Agencies of 2013
- More evidence of strong TV spend in second half of 2013
- New year's resolution: learn to code in 2014