PHD buys majority stake in South African agency
By Nick Batten, mediaweek.co.uk, Friday, 27 January 2012 11:00AM
PHD has formed a strategic alliance with South African media planning agency Page Three Media, taking a 70% shareholding.
Page Three managing director Anne Dearnaley and directors Lynnette Heyns and llan Lazarus will stay with the agency and retain a 30% shareholding.
The agency has billings of more than 1bn rand (approximately £80m).
It plans to establish a presence in Johannesburg under the PHD Worldwide banner, as strong as its presence in Cape Town.
Mike Cooper, CEO of PHD Worldwide, said: "We believe [Page Three] will faithfully deliver our thinking and approach to clients in South Africa. All of us across our 72-office global network are really excited to be welcoming them to PHD worldwide.
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London
- Senior Programmatic Sales Manager - Native Adtech Platform Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Junior Marketing Analyst-Leading Publisher Salt £24000 - £26000 per annum, Cambridge