VIDEO: Maurice Levy on the impossible situation caused by the Eurozone debt
campaignlive.co.uk, Friday, 27 January 2012 11:56AM
Maurice Levy, chairman and CEO, Publicis Groupe talks about doing business in the Eurozone during the debt crisis.
Speaking on CNN's Marketplace Europe programme, Levy tells presenter Richard Quest, "We have a situation which is just impossible with the level of debt at the eurozone".
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Purple Consultancy Ã‚£25000 - Ã‚£30000 per annum, London
- Global Production Services Officer Amnesty International UK £32,424 per annum, London (Greater)
- Rocking Artworker! Purple Consultancy Ã‚£36000 per annum, London
- Digital Designer Source Ã‚£34000 - Ã‚£39000 per annum, London
- Junior Artworker Purple Consultancy Ã‚£22000 - Ã‚£24000 per annum, London
- Freeview launches singing toys campaign
- In pictures: Campaign Media Awards 2014
- King backs new Candy Crush game with global ad push
- Campaign Viral Chart: Sainsbury's Christmas ad tops the table
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton