Ecover readies 'feel good' festival push
Ecover, the eco-friendly cleaning brand, is to embark on live marketing activity at UK festivals during the summer as part of its "feel good cleaning" marketing activity.
The brand has appointed experiential agency Closer to handle the activity, which will run at family-focused festivals Cornbury in Oxfordshire, Latitude in Suffolk, and Camp Bestival in Dorset.
The activity will feed into Ecover's £4m brand campaign launched earlier this month. The campaign includes the brand’s first ever TV ad and aims to communicate the brand’s core sustainable credentials while appealing to new customers.
Aimee Okafor, group account director at Closer, said: "Ecover is a fantastic brand which is taking on the biggest giants in the sector with the new 'feel good' theme.
"Closer is delighted to be able to play a role in bringing Ecover to British families with festival activity reinforcing the fact that Ecover products are kind to the home, family and environment."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- CREATIVE DIRECTORS Live Recruitment Negotiable, England
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment £23000 - £28000 per annum + BENS, Surrey
- GRAPHIC DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment £NEG + BENEFITS, Hertfordshire
- DESIGNER - AGENCY Live Recruitment DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE, North West England
- DESIGNERS - DIGITAL, INTEGRATED AND PRINT Live Recruitment £competitive, West Midlands
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Group M retains £80m Lloyds media
- WPP's Martin Sorrell reconsiders strength of newspapers