Ecover readies 'feel good' festival push
Ecover, the eco-friendly cleaning brand, is to embark on live marketing activity at UK festivals during the summer as part of its "feel good cleaning" marketing activity.
The brand has appointed experiential agency Closer to handle the activity, which will run at family-focused festivals Cornbury in Oxfordshire, Latitude in Suffolk, and Camp Bestival in Dorset.
The activity will feed into Ecover's £4m brand campaign launched earlier this month. The campaign includes the brand’s first ever TV ad and aims to communicate the brand’s core sustainable credentials while appealing to new customers.
Aimee Okafor, group account director at Closer, said: "Ecover is a fantastic brand which is taking on the biggest giants in the sector with the new 'feel good' theme.
"Closer is delighted to be able to play a role in bringing Ecover to British families with festival activity reinforcing the fact that Ecover products are kind to the home, family and environment."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- E-Commerce Manager Stopgap £45000 per annum, South East England
- Freelance Account Managers / Senior Account Managers, £NEG Fill Recruitment Ltd Negotiable, London
- Senior Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £58,000 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London