Ecover readies 'feel good' festival push
Ecover, the eco-friendly cleaning brand, is to embark on live marketing activity at UK festivals during the summer as part of its "feel good cleaning" marketing activity.
The brand has appointed experiential agency Closer to handle the activity, which will run at family-focused festivals Cornbury in Oxfordshire, Latitude in Suffolk, and Camp Bestival in Dorset.
The activity will feed into Ecover's £4m brand campaign launched earlier this month. The campaign includes the brand’s first ever TV ad and aims to communicate the brand’s core sustainable credentials while appealing to new customers.
Aimee Okafor, group account director at Closer, said: "Ecover is a fantastic brand which is taking on the biggest giants in the sector with the new 'feel good' theme.
"Closer is delighted to be able to play a role in bringing Ecover to British families with festival activity reinforcing the fact that Ecover products are kind to the home, family and environment."
Follow Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith on Twitter @LoullaMae_ES
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000 - £60000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Director Twist Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, City of London
- Project Manager (Digital) Major Players £28000 - £35000 per annum + Benefits , London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3