Aegis builds up digital offering in Singapore
Aegis Group has acquired a minority stake in Singaporean digital agency, The Upper Storey.
The agency, which has gross assets of £0.5m, will become part of Isobar in Asia Pacific and will be rebranded TUS Isobar.
The Upper Storey was founded in 2001 and has a client list including Microsoft, American Express, Intel, Daimler, Dell and Mediacorp.
TUS has three divisions, which include its main strategy and creative digital marketing division, as well as a motion graphics, 3D and design production division, Mofuro, and a production and technology hub, Studio TUS.
Last year, Aegis made more than 10 acquisitions, including MediaVest Manchester, Lithuanian media agency, Creative Media Services UAB, and Canadian social media moderation company, ICUC Moderation Services.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- account manager Twist Recruitment £25000 - £27000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Media Manager - Client side PFJ £45000 - £55000 per annum + Car allowance, London
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £40000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits, London
- Middleweight Designer Dahling Ltd circa £35K + benefits, Central London
- Sorrell says Publicis / Omnicom's 'merger of equals' is 'impossible'
- IAB: ad is 'viewable' if half of it is seen for one second
- Powerade launches global World Cup campaign
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- We Are Pi wins Wrangler's European creative account
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers