Aegis builds up digital offering in Singapore
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 30 January 2012 10:09AM
Aegis Group has acquired a minority stake in Singaporean digital agency, The Upper Storey.
The agency, which has gross assets of £0.5m, will become part of Isobar in Asia Pacific and will be rebranded TUS Isobar.
The Upper Storey was founded in 2001 and has a client list including Microsoft, American Express, Intel, Daimler, Dell and Mediacorp.
TUS has three divisions, which include its main strategy and creative digital marketing division, as well as a motion graphics, 3D and design production division, Mofuro, and a production and technology hub, Studio TUS.
Last year, Aegis made more than 10 acquisitions, including MediaVest Manchester, Lithuanian media agency, Creative Media Services UAB, and Canadian social media moderation company, ICUC Moderation Services.
Follow Sara Kimberley on Twitter @SaraKimberley
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Media Manager Career Moves Group £40000 - £45000 per annum + dep on exp, London
- Service Delivery Manager Mortimer Spinks £45000 - £47000 per annum + Excellent Bonus & Benefits, London
- PR Account Director AF Selection £38000 - £40000 per annum, West Midlands
- Senior CRM Executive Online Resourcing Up to £34,000, Euston, London
- Marketing Executive Online Resourcing Up to £28,000, Euston, London
- The man who made Grey matter
- Yorkshire Tea launches £5 million campaign
- Eric Cantona to swim Channel if Brits agree Kronenbourg 1664 is best beer
- Beacons installed on 500 London buses by Exterion Media
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- MediaCom's Lisa Humphreys flies flag for media in '35 women under 35' list