Tesco boss Richard Brasher to chair Marketing Society Awards judging
By Staff, marketingmagazine.co.uk, Monday, 30 January 2012 11:00AM
Tesco UK & Ireland chief executive Richard Brasher has been unveiled as the chair of the judges for this year's Marketing Society Awards for Excellence in association with Marketing.
Brasher, a Tesco veteran of 23 years who was instrumental in the launch of Clubcard, was promoted from his previous role of commercial director last year.
He joins an illustrious list of judges for this year's Award, including Vodafone group marketing director Saj Arshad, Barclaycard global chief marketing officer Nina Bibby, Kraft Foods Europe vice president marketing Daryl Fielding, and Marketing’s editor Noelle McElhatton.
For a full list of judges click here.
Brasher said: "I am very much looking forward to chairing the judging of this year's Marketing Society Awards for Excellence.
"I will be supported by an impressive group of senior marketers, and I very much hope to see your entry among the finalists."
The deadline for submissions is 17 February, with the award ceremony taking place at Hilton Park Lane in London on Monday 11 June. For further details on how to enter, visit www.marketingsocietyawards.com.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 per annum, South West England
- Marketing Executive Ball & Hoolahan £26,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Team of Hands On Design Managers Required | 6 Month contract Salt £250 - £300 per day, Hertfordshire / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Retail Marketing Manager - Fashion Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment £35,000 - £40,000, London (North), London (Greater)