T-Mobile rolls out 'Full Monty' unlimited deal
T-Mobile is launching a proposition called 'The Full Monty' this week, which will offer customers unlimited calls, texts and data, with a major campaign coinciding with new activity from sister brand Orange.
T-Mobile customers will be able to sign up to the uncapped package from 1 February for £41 a month.
The unlimited data package will also include tethering, which allows the phone to be used to provide a Wi-Fi connection for other computers and tablets.
It is believed T-Mobile hopes the proposition will position it as a good-value brand that can compete with O2 and Vodafone, while offering the prices of Three and Tesco Mobile.
Three currently offers unlimited data and tethering for £25 a month via its One Plan, but caps cross-network calls at 2,000 minutes.
The Orange campaign will also launch this week, but will not involve a new proposition.
A spokeswoman for the parent company Everything Everywhere said: "There's not actually a new proposition for the Orange campaign. It will be a proposition that we already have out there.
Speculation about the future of the T-Mobile and Orange brands was sparked once again earlier this month by a bond issue prospectus issued by Everything Everywhere, which said: "The development of an additional or new brand is an option under consideration, which may be complementary to or in substitution for one or both of the existing brands of T-Mobile and Orange."
Follow Matthew Chapman at @mattchapmanUK
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Sales Manager - Exhibitions - Indonesia tfconnect global recruitment £30,000, Jakarta
- account manager collectivo Up to £32,000 + benefits, London (Greater)
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot
- Managing director Paul Hayes to leave News UK after 15 years
- Vizeum on alert as 21st Century Fox review includes £150m European media