Npower hires Axa's Britton to top marketing post
Npower has hired Axa marketer Debbie Britton to the post of director of customer marketing with a mandate to "rebuild trust" in the brand.
Britton joins the energy company on 1 February from her role as strategic marketing director at insurer Axa UK, having previously held the position of head of marketing at Norwich and Peterborough Building Society.
She replaces Kevin Peake, who left Npower in August following 11 years with the brand, before subsequently joining Aviva as interim brand, sponsorship and corporate responsibility director.
Giuseppe Di Vita, managing director, customer markets at Npower, said: "Debbie joins the industry at a time when it faces many challenges on many different fronts.
"Perhaps our most important challenge is to re-engage with consumers to rebuild levels of trust. I have no doubt we have the team in place at Npower to begin that journey."
Last year, Npower rolled out a loyalty programme offering to reward consumers with exclusive deals from brands to which it provides energy services. The 'In Good Company' scheme provided deals from Caffe Nero, the Football League and the National Trust.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- Account Manager Stopgap £28000 - £33000 per annum, London
- Freelance Senior Account Manager Stopgap £180 - £200 per annum, London
- Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + Car/Car Allowance, Dublin
- Category Manager Ball & Hoolahan £45,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)