Mindshare appoints Adams to bolster digital offering
By John Reynolds, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 31 January 2012 10:07AM
Mindshare aims to boost its digital output with the recruitment of Nick Adams, who is returning to the WPP-owned agency after three years at rival Aegis.
Adams is joining Mindshare in the new role of head of digital development, working in its London office.
He will work alongside Mindshare's digital executives, as the agency bids to strengthen its offering with existing clients and new business.
Part of Adam's remit will be to build new digital teams to exploit emerging opportunities in gaming, mobile digital outdoor and location-based media.
Adams joined Aegis in 2009 as digital planning director, working on the Adidas and Nokia accounts. He then worked as integrated planning director, working on adidas, ASOS and Swatch.
Prior to his time at Aegis, Adams was at Mindshare for the three years, holding the role of business director and working with clients including Nike, ITV and News International.
Adams will report to Mark Creighton, Mindshare chief operating officer.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- ACCOUNT DIRECTORS - Integrated/ATL/TTL/BTL/SP/Shopper/Retail - London - up to £50k Judi Patton £40k-£50k plus excellent benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Manager / Director Aspire £35000.00 - £50000.00 per annum, London
- Chief Client Director Aspire £100000 - £150000 per annum, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Notonthehighstreet sponsors London Underground 'baby on board' badge
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Has JCDecaux chosen the wrong time to abandon its trade body?
- Mother backs new integrated agency The Romans
- The Sun cuts topless models on Page 3