Mindshare appoints Adams to bolster digital offering
Mindshare aims to boost its digital output with the recruitment of Nick Adams, who is returning to the WPP-owned agency after three years at rival Aegis.
Adams is joining Mindshare in the new role of head of digital development, working in its London office.
He will work alongside Mindshare's digital executives, as the agency bids to strengthen its offering with existing clients and new business.
Part of Adam's remit will be to build new digital teams to exploit emerging opportunities in gaming, mobile digital outdoor and location-based media.
Adams joined Aegis in 2009 as digital planning director, working on the Adidas and Nokia accounts. He then worked as integrated planning director, working on adidas, ASOS and Swatch.
Prior to his time at Aegis, Adams was at Mindshare for the three years, holding the role of business director and working with clients including Nike, ITV and News International.
Adams will report to Mark Creighton, Mindshare chief operating officer.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- ACCOUNT DIRECTOR - SOCIAL MEDIA - Integrated agency - London - £40-45k Judi Patton £40k-£45k, London
- Russian speaking PPC Manager Michael Page Digital £35000 - £40000 per annum, Middlesex
- Direct Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital £13 per hour, Cambridge
- Digital Marketing Executive Michael Page Digital £22000 - £30000 per annum, Bournemouth
- Fashion Account Director Michael Page Digital £45000 - £50000 per annum, London
Chronicles of Cannes – The Arrival
The annual advertising hajj that is the Cannes Lions has kicked off in a steamy haze of rosé, Brazilians and flashy boats. Twelve thousand delegates are desperately seeking out free drinks in between trying to squeeze into packed talks by a mix of celebs, industry legends, wannabes and hasbeens.