Mindshare appoints Adams to bolster digital offering
By John Reynolds, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 31 January 2012 10:07AM
Mindshare aims to boost its digital output with the recruitment of Nick Adams, who is returning to the WPP-owned agency after three years at rival Aegis.
Adams is joining Mindshare in the new role of head of digital development, working in its London office.
He will work alongside Mindshare's digital executives, as the agency bids to strengthen its offering with existing clients and new business.
Part of Adam's remit will be to build new digital teams to exploit emerging opportunities in gaming, mobile digital outdoor and location-based media.
Adams joined Aegis in 2009 as digital planning director, working on the Adidas and Nokia accounts. He then worked as integrated planning director, working on adidas, ASOS and Swatch.
Prior to his time at Aegis, Adams was at Mindshare for the three years, holding the role of business director and working with clients including Nike, ITV and News International.
Adams will report to Mark Creighton, Mindshare chief operating officer.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Business Development Manager Pure360 £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience. £45k OTE uncapped, Brighton
- Comms Planning Manager PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Marketing Partnerships Director PFJ £40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum, London
- Assistant Category Manager Jarlett de Grouchy £27000 - £30000 per annum + + Bonus + Benefits, London
- Cobra introduces bra-making brewer 'The Boss'
- Anti-slavery charity creates '12 Years a Slave' tactical ad after Oscar win
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- Hooch appoints More and MJ Media for Keith Lemon campaign
- Birds Eye kicks off £60m pan-Euro campaign
- OgilvyOne loses BA business