Mindshare appoints Adams to bolster digital offering
By John Reynolds, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 31 January 2012 10:07AM
Mindshare aims to boost its digital output with the recruitment of Nick Adams, who is returning to the WPP-owned agency after three years at rival Aegis.
Adams is joining Mindshare in the new role of head of digital development, working in its London office.
He will work alongside Mindshare's digital executives, as the agency bids to strengthen its offering with existing clients and new business.
Part of Adam's remit will be to build new digital teams to exploit emerging opportunities in gaming, mobile digital outdoor and location-based media.
Adams joined Aegis in 2009 as digital planning director, working on the Adidas and Nokia accounts. He then worked as integrated planning director, working on adidas, ASOS and Swatch.
Prior to his time at Aegis, Adams was at Mindshare for the three years, holding the role of business director and working with clients including Nike, ITV and News International.
Adams will report to Mark Creighton, Mindshare chief operating officer.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Campaign Marketing Manager EMAP Competitive + Bonus, London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater)
- Exhibition Designers WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package dependant upon experience, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Producer WRG Live Competitve salary and benefits package dependent upon experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Content Manager WRG Live Competitive salary and benefits package, Manchester, Greater Manchester
- Senior Planner/buyer- TOP media agency Ultimate Asset £28000 - £35000 per annum, London
- Macmillan defends hijacking ice bucket challenge
- Comparethemarket.com first UK brand to run Facebook Premium Video ads
- Game Of Thrones actress stars in online Karen Millen campaign
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- Uncle Ben's launches YouTube cooking show