Mindshare appoints Adams to bolster digital offering
By John Reynolds, mediaweek.co.uk, Tuesday, 31 January 2012 10:07AM
Mindshare aims to boost its digital output with the recruitment of Nick Adams, who is returning to the WPP-owned agency after three years at rival Aegis.
Adams is joining Mindshare in the new role of head of digital development, working in its London office.
He will work alongside Mindshare's digital executives, as the agency bids to strengthen its offering with existing clients and new business.
Part of Adam's remit will be to build new digital teams to exploit emerging opportunities in gaming, mobile digital outdoor and location-based media.
Adams joined Aegis in 2009 as digital planning director, working on the Adidas and Nokia accounts. He then worked as integrated planning director, working on adidas, ASOS and Swatch.
Prior to his time at Aegis, Adams was at Mindshare for the three years, holding the role of business director and working with clients including Nike, ITV and News International.
Adams will report to Mark Creighton, Mindshare chief operating officer.
Follow John Reynolds on Twitter @johnreynolds10
This article was first published on mediaweek.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Senior Account Manager Major Players £180 - £200 per day, London
- Channel & Marketing Director Better Placed Recruitment £130000 - £160000 per annum + benefits, North West England
- Group Brand Consultant - RSA RSA Excellent Salary & Package, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Freelance Senior Designer Purple Consultancy £260 - £280 per day, London
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool