Picture Gallery: VCCP Clay Pigeon Shooting
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 13 February 2012 09:50AM
With VCCP turning 10 this year it seemed fitting for the big guns to come out and celebrate at the West London Shooting School.
The words 'pull' could be heard reverberating from around the Northolt field.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Crossways Recruitment Limited £45 - £50K + excellent benefits package, Dartford, Kent
- Account Manager - Part time ADLIB £24000 - £28000 per annum, Bath
- Senior Account Executive Major Players £25000 - £28000 per annum, City of London
- Account Executive Aspire £23000 - £27000 per annum, London
- Tesco moves £90m media account to MediaCom
- Viacom pulls plug on C5 sales: more than 90 jobs to go
- Lego launches Facebook campaign that asks kids to create a kronkiwongi
- Battersea's digital dog 'follows' shoppers in outdoor campaign
- Twitter hunts for UK agencies
- Pedigree launches global 'feed the good' campaign with BBDO