Picture Gallery: VCCP Clay Pigeon Shooting
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 13 February 2012 09:50AM
With VCCP turning 10 this year it seemed fitting for the big guns to come out and celebrate at the West London Shooting School.
The words 'pull' could be heard reverberating from around the Northolt field.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Customer Marketing Executive Stopgap £28000 - £30000 per annum + pro rata - 3 months, London
- Sales Manager - Branded Content & Programmatic solutions Ultimate Asset £45000 - £50000 per annum + commission and benefits , London
- Marketing Executive Stopgap £25000 per annum, Buckinghamshire
- Account Director Major Players £45000 - £70000 per annum, London