Picture Gallery: VCCP Clay Pigeon Shooting
With VCCP turning 10 this year it seemed fitting for the big guns to come out and celebrate at the West London Shooting School.
The words 'pull' could be heard reverberating from around the Northolt field.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Digital Account Executive Stopgap £18000 - £22000 per annum, West Midlands
- Junior Digital Designer Digital Gurus £20000 - £25000 Per Annum, London
- Events Officer University of Aberdeen £26,274- £29,552, Aberdeen City
- Digital Designer - Innovative Tech Company ADLIB Upto £35k DOE, Bristol
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake