Picture Gallery: VCCP Clay Pigeon Shooting
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Monday, 13 February 2012 09:50AM
With VCCP turning 10 this year it seemed fitting for the big guns to come out and celebrate at the West London Shooting School.
The words 'pull' could be heard reverberating from around the Northolt field.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Digital Account Director Lipton Fleming £45000 - £55000 per annum, London
- Head of Video Aspire £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London
- Senior Demand Generation Manager Salt £45000 - £55000 per annum + Bonus, London