Picture Gallery: VCCP Clay Pigeon Shooting
With VCCP turning 10 this year it seemed fitting for the big guns to come out and celebrate at the West London Shooting School.
The words 'pull' could be heard reverberating from around the Northolt field.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Business Development Manager Lipton Fleming £30000 - £45000 per annum + Uncapped OTE, London
- Graduate Account Executive - Technology PR Major Players £21000 per annum, City of London
- GRADUATE TRAINEE RECRUITER - CREATIVE & DESIGN Live Recruitment £16000 - £18000 per annum, Birmingham
- Project Manager - Events (2 months) Stopgap £200 - £220 per day, London
- Group M wins Vodafone's £600m media account
- Dare creates European Ryanair ads
- Google becomes major UK advertiser after boosting spend by 50% in 2013
- Campaign Viral Chart: Evian's Spider-Man tops chart in week of movie premiere
- Tait replaces Papworth as W&K's ECD
- M&S moves £60m media account to Mindshare