TfL 'the Olympic delivery' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 31 January 2012 02:06PM
Transport for London and the Olympic Delivery Authority have launched a campaign by M&C Saatchi to raise awareness of expected travel behaviour during the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
The ads use caricatures of Olympic and Paralympic athletes in day-to-day London transport situations and encourage people to seek information before travelling.
The work was written by Joe Miller, art directed by Tristan Cornelius and illustrated by Tokyoplastic.
The campaign will? include press, outdoor, digital, radio, direct marketing and mobile.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Digital Marketing Manager LEGO Company LTD Competitive salary and benefits package on offer, London (City of), London (Greater)
- Traffic Manager Gabriele Skelton £30000 - £35000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Product Manager Ball & Hoolahan £34,000 per annum, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater) / London (City of), London (Greater)
- Group Account Director Dynamic New Alliances £60000.00 - £70000.00 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Media Agency Comms Planning Manager-Telecomms Lipton Fleming £38000 per annum + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tim Hipperson to become interim CEO of Weve
- Spotify parts ways with European leader Chris Maples
- Campaign Viral Chart: New Yorkers nod to Derek Jeter
- Senior adland figures launch star-studded campaign against Scottish independence
- Channel 4 and Magnum Mini partner for 'sweet' 9pm film sponsorship
- O2 dog turns hip hop for Big Bundles