TfL 'the Olympic delivery' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 31 January 2012 02:06PM
Transport for London and the Olympic Delivery Authority have launched a campaign by M&C Saatchi to raise awareness of expected travel behaviour during the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
The ads use caricatures of Olympic and Paralympic athletes in day-to-day London transport situations and encourage people to seek information before travelling.
The work was written by Joe Miller, art directed by Tristan Cornelius and illustrated by Tokyoplastic.
The campaign will? include press, outdoor, digital, radio, direct marketing and mobile.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Partnerships Manager Sky Negotiable, West London
- Business Development Director/Manager - Experiential / Event led agency Spectrum £50,000 - £90,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Account Manager / Strategist - FMCG Shopper Marketing Promotions Digital Adv. Direct/CRM Exp Spectrum £30,000 - £45,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Junior Designer - Brand Experience Agency Bamboo Crowd £19k - £24k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Officer Communications Ofqual £31,000 to £36,000, Coventry, West Midlands
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- UK agencies win 7 Media Lions
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Ogilvy & Mather's radio work for Dove 'reduces Cannes jury to tears'