TfL 'the Olympic delivery' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 31 January 2012 02:06PM
Transport for London and the Olympic Delivery Authority have launched a campaign by M&C Saatchi to raise awareness of expected travel behaviour during the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
The ads use caricatures of Olympic and Paralympic athletes in day-to-day London transport situations and encourage people to seek information before travelling.
The work was written by Joe Miller, art directed by Tristan Cornelius and illustrated by Tokyoplastic.
The campaign will? include press, outdoor, digital, radio, direct marketing and mobile.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - INTEGRATED B2B AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, London
- Direct Marketing Executive Stopgap £26000 per annum, London
- Account Manager- Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £26k - £33k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PROJECT MANAGER - LONDON - £30-40K + BENEFITS Salt £30000 - £40000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £42,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- 7 things Proximity has learned in the new Omnicom building