TfL 'the Olympic delivery' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 31 January 2012 02:06PM
Transport for London and the Olympic Delivery Authority have launched a campaign by M&C Saatchi to raise awareness of expected travel behaviour during the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
The ads use caricatures of Olympic and Paralympic athletes in day-to-day London transport situations and encourage people to seek information before travelling.
The work was written by Joe Miller, art directed by Tristan Cornelius and illustrated by Tokyoplastic.
The campaign will? include press, outdoor, digital, radio, direct marketing and mobile.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Senior Brand Strategist Rare Selection £65 - £80K + benefits. , Central London
- Strategic Research Consultant Rare Selection £35 - £45K + 20% bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Strategist / Senior Brand Planner Rare Selection Up to £75K + benefits, including pension, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Brand Consultant Rare Selection Up to £48500 + non contributory pension + additional benefits, Surrey
- Senior Brand Strategist / Planning Director Rare Selection Up to £65000 + excellent benefits, including pension and bonus, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts