TfL 'the Olympic delivery' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 31 January 2012 02:06PM
Transport for London and the Olympic Delivery Authority have launched a campaign by M&C Saatchi to raise awareness of expected travel behaviour during the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
The ads use caricatures of Olympic and Paralympic athletes in day-to-day London transport situations and encourage people to seek information before travelling.
The work was written by Joe Miller, art directed by Tristan Cornelius and illustrated by Tokyoplastic.
The campaign will? include press, outdoor, digital, radio, direct marketing and mobile.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Customer Insight Manager Better Placed Recruitment negotiable, Chester
- MID-WEIGHT DIGITAL DESIGNER - LONDON - £30K Salt £30000 per annum, City of London
- CRM & Acquisition Manager Stopgap £40000 - £45000 per annum, South East England
- UK Trade Marketing Manager - Fishcare Products Online Resourcing Comprehensive Salary & Benefits Package, Waltham, Melton Mowbray, Leics.
- Majority of 15m Twitter users in the UK follow a newspaper
- OgilvyOne loses BA business
- Iris and Cheil big winners at MAA Best Awards
- Campaign Viral Chart: Pepsi tops Coke with Jeff Gordon test drive
- International Women's Day: 'You make your own luck' says Cheryl Giovannoni
- Twitter attracts more ads, but rates tumble 67%