TfL 'the Olympic delivery' by M&C Saatchi
Campaign Work, Tuesday, 31 January 2012 02:06PM
Transport for London and the Olympic Delivery Authority have launched a campaign by M&C Saatchi to raise awareness of expected travel behaviour during the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games.
The ads use caricatures of Olympic and Paralympic athletes in day-to-day London transport situations and encourage people to seek information before travelling.
The work was written by Joe Miller, art directed by Tristan Cornelius and illustrated by Tokyoplastic.
The campaign will? include press, outdoor, digital, radio, direct marketing and mobile.
This article was first published on Campaign Work
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Ad Ops Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Agency - London Major Players £40000 - £45000 per annum + great benefits , London
- Account Manager Major Players £25000 - £30000 per annum, London
- SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER - AGENCY - BERKSHIRE - £32-40K Salt £32000 - £40000 per annum + BENEFITS, Berkshire
- KitKat's mocking Apple tweet outperforms Oreo's Superbowl
- TfL launches selfie campaign to encourage people to get home safely
- Argos releases alien swan song ad
- 13 ways to create a winning print ad
- Triumph launches Magic Wire bra with Twitter search for women's niggles
- Publicis unveils innovation concept