VIDEO: TfL is 'well prepared' for Olympics says Chris Macleod
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 03 February 2012 12:00PM
Chris Macleod, Transport for London's marketing director, gives his advice to new marketers and discusses TfL's latest campaign launch, which helps Londoners and visitors get ahead of the Games.
Answering Marketing's quick-fire questions, Macleod says London 2012 preparation is ongoing and will centre around its new 'Get Ahead of the Games' activity.
Speaking after the campaign's launch, Macleod said: "Up to 70% of public transport and the roads will be unaffected by the Games", but warned there will be "hotspots" commuters need to be aware of.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- ACCOUNT MANAGER - Branding Agency - FREELANCE / CONTRACT Royds Raphael £170 - £200 day rate / c£38k-£42k pro rata, London
- Digital Account Executive Twist Recruitment £18000.00 - £22000.00 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Account Manager / Senior Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £30,000 - £35,000, Guildford, Surrey
- Account Director Blue Tree Recruits £40,000 - £50,000, Central London
- Junior Artworker Blue Tree Recruits £18,000 plus benefits , Theale, Reading
- Tesco Clubcard uses Twitter to pick out Christmas gift ideas
- Samsung launches first Christmas TV campaign in the UK
- O2 launches 'walk' campaign with Ed Sheeran
- BBH London promotes Caroline Pay to deputy ECD
- ASA bans 'strongly sexual' Giffgaff ad
- Hammerson uses automated mechanical model to showcase Christmas gifts