VIDEO: TfL is 'well prepared' for Olympics says Chris Macleod
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 03 February 2012 12:00PM
Chris Macleod, Transport for London's marketing director, gives his advice to new marketers and discusses TfL's latest campaign launch, which helps Londoners and visitors get ahead of the Games.
Answering Marketing's quick-fire questions, Macleod says London 2012 preparation is ongoing and will centre around its new 'Get Ahead of the Games' activity.
Speaking after the campaign's launch, Macleod said: "Up to 70% of public transport and the roads will be unaffected by the Games", but warned there will be "hotspots" commuters need to be aware of.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car allowance , London (Greater)
- Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration