VIDEO: TfL is 'well prepared' for Olympics says Chris Macleod
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 03 February 2012 12:00PM
Chris Macleod, Transport for London's marketing director, gives his advice to new marketers and discusses TfL's latest campaign launch, which helps Londoners and visitors get ahead of the Games.
Answering Marketing's quick-fire questions, Macleod says London 2012 preparation is ongoing and will centre around its new 'Get Ahead of the Games' activity.
Speaking after the campaign's launch, Macleod said: "Up to 70% of public transport and the roads will be unaffected by the Games", but warned there will be "hotspots" commuters need to be aware of.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Head of CRM/Customer Experience - 8/9 month Contract ADLIB Competitive + Benefits, Devon
- Digital Executive - Fluent French & Dutch Barclay Meade £200 - £250 per day, Berkshire
- SEO Consultant The Little Black Book Agency £20000 - £25000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Interactive / Digital Designer The Little Black Book Agency £25000 - £35000 per annum, Greater Manchester
- Samsung calls global advertising and media review
- British Airways moves paid search account to Forward3D
- Watch the first YouTube clip, nine years on
- M&C Saatchi's Enyi Nwosu takes global role at Mindshare
- Post Office reviews advertising, DM and digital accounts
- Karmarama grabs Coppafeel! breast cancer charity account