VIDEO: TfL is 'well prepared' for Olympics says Chris Macleod
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 03 February 2012 12:00PM
Chris Macleod, Transport for London's marketing director, gives his advice to new marketers and discusses TfL's latest campaign launch, which helps Londoners and visitors get ahead of the Games.
Answering Marketing's quick-fire questions, Macleod says London 2012 preparation is ongoing and will centre around its new 'Get Ahead of the Games' activity.
Speaking after the campaign's launch, Macleod said: "Up to 70% of public transport and the roads will be unaffected by the Games", but warned there will be "hotspots" commuters need to be aware of.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Head of UX & Digital Design Director MCG Associates tax free competitive package, Dubai (Emirate) (AE)
- Account Director Brand Recruitment £45000 per annum, Cambridge
- SAM Twist Recruitment £32000 - £38000 per annum + great benefits, City of London
- Senior Digital Consultant - Award Winning PR Agency - Big Brands, Central London Capstone Hill Search £65,000 , W1G 0PW, London (Greater)
- Client Partner The Great & The Good £100000 per annum + significant benefits , London
- Facebook IQ reveals marketing to millennials is flawed
- Vizeum retains £14m AB InBev in the UK and adds European markets
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Breast Cancer Campaign crowd-sources videos for 'wear it pink' campaign
- Sir Martin Sorrell labels Omnicom CFO exit 'bizarre'
- Guardian joins forces with Telegraph for media planning tool