VIDEO: TfL is 'well prepared' for Olympics says Chris Macleod
marketingmagazine.co.uk, Friday, 03 February 2012 12:00PM
Chris Macleod, Transport for London's marketing director, gives his advice to new marketers and discusses TfL's latest campaign launch, which helps Londoners and visitors get ahead of the Games.
Answering Marketing's quick-fire questions, Macleod says London 2012 preparation is ongoing and will centre around its new 'Get Ahead of the Games' activity.
Speaking after the campaign's launch, Macleod said: "Up to 70% of public transport and the roads will be unaffected by the Games", but warned there will be "hotspots" commuters need to be aware of.
This article was first published on marketingmagazine.co.uk
- Agency Account Director- Programmatic Video Platform Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Account Manager EMEA - Ad-tech Company Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & benefits , London
- Senior PR Account MAnager - Digital AF Selection £30000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Designer Pitch Consultants £25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits, Birmingham
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile