Lynx unleashes the chaos for both sexes
Lynx is today launching the above-the-line brand campaign for Lynx Attract, the line that has fragrances both "for him" and "for her", as the brand advertises its first women's variant.
The ad, created by BBH, shows a series of events that cause chaos to rip through a city.
In each instance, from a waiter dropping everything he's holding, to a man in a wheelchair accidentally creating a massive car pile-up, the events are caused by men and women becoming too attracted to each other to concentrate on what they're supposed to be doing.
The TV ad, which breaks tonight (1 February), is supported by digital, outdoor, social and PR activity, and uses the strapline, "Unleash the chaos". Media buying is handled by Mindshare.
The ad, called "the chain", was shot by Tom Kuntz, through production company MJZ, who has previously won awards for Cadbury's "eyebrows" ad and Old Spice's "the man your man can smell like" ad.
BBH's creative team was Daniel Schaefer and Szymon Rose, with creative directors David Kolbusz and Dominic Goldman.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Digital Designer Twist Recruitment £35000 - £42000 per annum + benefits, City of London
- Mid Weight Graphic Designer - Consumer agency JEFFERSON £28-35k plus benefits, SE Surrey
- Category Insight Manager - 12 mths contract Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£50K-£56K + Benefits + Generous Bonus, Herts/North of London
- Senior Digital Delivery Manager Harvey Nash £55000 per annum + package, Nottingham
- Assistant Buyer - Global Tech Brand Aquent Up to £49,000 Dependent on Skills and experience, London
- Evian baby Spider-Man 'rescues' fans with Twitter answers
- YouTube reveals user habits to appeal to 'older' marketers
- Pitch update: eBay's media contest, DFS and 2 Sisters Food Group
- Three's pony and cats with thumbs top the cute Easter ad chart
- McCann wins Qatar Financial Centre brief
- Metro launches content agency