Lynx unleashes the chaos for both sexes
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 February 2012 12:43PM
Lynx is today launching the above-the-line brand campaign for Lynx Attract, the line that has fragrances both "for him" and "for her", as the brand advertises its first women's variant.
The ad, created by BBH, shows a series of events that cause chaos to rip through a city.
In each instance, from a waiter dropping everything he's holding, to a man in a wheelchair accidentally creating a massive car pile-up, the events are caused by men and women becoming too attracted to each other to concentrate on what they're supposed to be doing.
The TV ad, which breaks tonight (1 February), is supported by digital, outdoor, social and PR activity, and uses the strapline, "Unleash the chaos". Media buying is handled by Mindshare.
The ad, called "the chain", was shot by Tom Kuntz, through production company MJZ, who has previously won awards for Cadbury's "eyebrows" ad and Old Spice's "the man your man can smell like" ad.
BBH's creative team was Daniel Schaefer and Szymon Rose, with creative directors David Kolbusz and Dominic Goldman.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- CRM Manager- £40k + benefits Direct Recruitment £40k + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Campaign Manager Direct Recruitment £28-35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Copy Manager / Senior Editor Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £45K+, Putney Bridge
- Account Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum + excellent benefits, London
- Client Partnerships Director - retail brands Search Party 50-60k + 40% bonus (top benefits), London (Central), London (Greater)