Lynx unleashes the chaos for both sexes
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 February 2012 12:43PM
Lynx is today launching the above-the-line brand campaign for Lynx Attract, the line that has fragrances both "for him" and "for her", as the brand advertises its first women's variant.
The ad, created by BBH, shows a series of events that cause chaos to rip through a city.
In each instance, from a waiter dropping everything he's holding, to a man in a wheelchair accidentally creating a massive car pile-up, the events are caused by men and women becoming too attracted to each other to concentrate on what they're supposed to be doing.
The TV ad, which breaks tonight (1 February), is supported by digital, outdoor, social and PR activity, and uses the strapline, "Unleash the chaos". Media buying is handled by Mindshare.
The ad, called "the chain", was shot by Tom Kuntz, through production company MJZ, who has previously won awards for Cadbury's "eyebrows" ad and Old Spice's "the man your man can smell like" ad.
BBH's creative team was Daniel Schaefer and Szymon Rose, with creative directors David Kolbusz and Dominic Goldman.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Specialist Colyer London £25000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager - Software SolutionsPT To £30,000 + Bonus and Generous Benefits, SK8 3GX, Cheadle
- Senior Research Executive Major Players £35000 - £45000 per annum, London
- Insight Manager EMR £65000 - £75000 per annum + bonus and benefits, London
Agency: Wieden & Kennedy New York
- Twitter launches learning hub for agencies
- Guinness Africa launches 'made of black' campaign with Kanye West ad
- McDonald's launches 40th anniversary campaign
- TalkTalk to launch user-generated X Factor idents
- Watch Harvey Keitel's Wolf bark again in new Direct Line ads
- Celebrity Cruises opts for Goodstuff