Lynx unleashes the chaos for both sexes
By Loulla-Mae Eleftheriou-Smith, campaignlive.co.uk, Wednesday, 01 February 2012 12:43PM
Lynx is today launching the above-the-line brand campaign for Lynx Attract, the line that has fragrances both "for him" and "for her", as the brand advertises its first women's variant.
The ad, created by BBH, shows a series of events that cause chaos to rip through a city.
In each instance, from a waiter dropping everything he's holding, to a man in a wheelchair accidentally creating a massive car pile-up, the events are caused by men and women becoming too attracted to each other to concentrate on what they're supposed to be doing.
The TV ad, which breaks tonight (1 February), is supported by digital, outdoor, social and PR activity, and uses the strapline, "Unleash the chaos". Media buying is handled by Mindshare.
The ad, called "the chain", was shot by Tom Kuntz, through production company MJZ, who has previously won awards for Cadbury's "eyebrows" ad and Old Spice's "the man your man can smell like" ad.
BBH's creative team was Daniel Schaefer and Szymon Rose, with creative directors David Kolbusz and Dominic Goldman.
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Brand Manager Ball & Hoolahan £38,000 + Car/Car Allowance, London (Greater), South East England
- Customer Activation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £40,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + c/a, South East England
- Senior Global Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £70,000 + car or c/a, London (Greater)
- Social Media Manager Ball & Hoolahan £48,000, London (Central), London (Greater)
- ZenithOptimedia loses £200m O2 business to Havas Media without a pitch
- Doctor Who online game gets kids coding
- Philips launches juicer video campaign with Louis Smith
- Currys PC World launches brand campaign ahead of Christmas
- Argos releases second ad in its latest strategy
- A JWT tribute to its Oxo mum: Lynda Bellingham