Appointment to View: The making of the eHarmony ad
By Georgina Brazier, brandrepublic.com, Tuesday, 14 February 2012 08:48AM
With love in the air for Valentine's Day, we take a look behind the scenes of the new ad by Karmarama for online dating site eHarmony.
The start of the year marks the peak-dating season and this spot follows a typical day in the life of a single woman who is busy enjoying her hobbies, her home, her time alone and with friends.
The ad was filmed over three days in various locations in London, including the East End and the Victoria and Albert Museum.
The campaign stars real single Tilly Wood, who said that the ad was very representative of her own independent lifestyle.
Stuart Douglas, director, said: "We shot over three days. One of the most important aspects was to try to be really personal, be really intimate. We needed to be right in close with her and kind of feel what she was feeling."
The voiceover explains, "Being single can be amazing, so if you're going to give it up, it has to be for someone who makes being a couple the best thing in the world."
The campaign will run throughout the first quarter of 2012 across terrestrial and digital channels, togetgher with outdoor advertising on London Underground Tube car panels, and online through affiliates and social channels.
This article was first published on brandrepublic.com
- Deputy Creative Director - Integrated/shopper agency The Industry Club London Ltd £75,000, London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Analyst JV Recruitment £40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Excellent Benefits, East Midlands Region / Leicestershire
- Account Manager - Shopper / Promotional Marketing Agency Stonor £30K + as a benchmark but depends on level of experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (East), London (Greater) / London (North), London (Gr...
- Account Director - Digital Agency - Oxfordshire - £45k - NP084 Stonor £45k, Berkshire / Buckinghamshire / Oxford, Oxfordshire
- Account Manager - Partnership Marketing Stonor £24k - £32k dependent on experience, London (Central), London (Greater) / London (West), London (Greater)