Agencies line up for £25m Sky DM review
By Sara Kimberley, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 February 2012 08:00AM
BSkyB is poised to call a review of its £25 million direct marketing agency roster arrangements.
The pay-TV company is expected to formally kick off the review process in March via a request for information from its procurement department.
Sky, which this week posted an 18 per cent rise in profits, has already alerted its roster agencies about the forthcoming review and its intention to appoint a lead direct marketing shop.
The bulk of Sky’s direct marketing is handled by Digital and Direct, which has worked on the business for the past 13 years. In September last year, the agency was acquired by SapientNitro in a deal worth £26 million.
However, Sky has also worked with a number of other direct marketing agencies on a project basis.
Recent activity created by Digital and Direct for Sky includes "Sky at the O2" and an "introduce a friend" campaign to increase subscribers.
This resulted in the appointments of agencies including 20:20, Elvis, Brothers and Sisters, Efficient Frontier and its advertising agency WCRS.
A Sky spokesman said: "We’re about to review our below-the-line agency support and will invite a number of agencies, including our incumbents, to enter into the that process."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid-weight Designer with super cool boutique agency Dahling Ltd £28-35k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Mid-weight or Senior Conceptual Creative Team Dahling Ltd £30-45k or £60-90k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Junior Conceptual Creative or a Junior Creative team- TOP BOUTIQUE CREATIVE AGENCY!!!! Dahling Ltd £20-25k, London (East), London (Greater)
- Project Manager - Client Side - Blue Chip - CRM, Data, Backend Salt £35000 - £45000 per annum + + Benefits +75% off travel , London
- CREATIVE SERVICES MANAGER (Brand Guardian, Marketing, Strategy) Creative Recruitment £40000 - £50000 per annum, Surrey