VCCP launches branded content division
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 February 2012 10:40AM
VCCP Partnership is launching a branded content division called VCCP Content.
The company, which will encourage brands to move away from the traditional campaign model and embrace publishing content, will also create partnerships with online and offline publishers, video producers and bloggers to develop content for clients.
VCCP Content will be run by Christine Beardsell, the co-founder of Digitas' branded content division The Third Act, and the producer Chris Chaundler, who previously ran his own production company, iBrow Productions.
During her time at Digitas, Beardsell was responsible for developing branded content for clients including Kraft and American Express.
Separately, Digitas has boosted its own content offering with the appointment of Olivia Yabsley as the vice-president, brand content. She was previously the client partner and content director at AnalogFolk.
Beardsell said: "Many brands already create as much content as publishers, but they're still behaving like advertisers and failing to retain audience interest. Our goal is to get clients to think more like publishers and build credibility as content producers beyond the 30-second spot."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- Senior Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £60,000 + Car/Car allowance , London (Greater)
- Innovation Manager Ball & Hoolahan £75,000 per annum, London (Greater)
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief
- Phones4u goes into administration