MCHI picks up £3m Fox International Channels account
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 February 2012 11:00AM
Fox International Channels, the owner of the National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo Wild and FX, has appointed MCHI to handle its £3 million UK media planning and buying account.
The UK business was previously handled by Walker Media, but the account has moved to MCHI without a pitch as part of a wider realignment with WPP's Group M. Mindshare, the joint owner of MCHI alongside CHI & Partners, has picked up the account in other markets.
Fox International Channels has an in-house creative team but appointed London Advertising to its agency roster in September 2010 with a brief to promote the TV series The Walking Dead.
Jessica Burley, the chief executive of MCHI, said: "We are delighted to be working with Fox. It is an ambitious business with some of the most engaging shows on TV."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Agency Account Executive - truly exciting multi-solution sell Ultimate Asset £35000 - £40000 per annum + Bonus + great benefits, West End
- Agency Group Head - exciting real-time social platform! Ultimate Asset £60000 - £70000 per annum + bonus, West End
- HEAD OF PROJECTS - DIGITAL AGENCY Live Recruitment Negotiable, City of London
- Ecommerce Content Manager - Travel brand - £40K + bonus Salt £38000 - £42000 per annum, London
- SEO/Social Media Executive Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £23-28k + Benefits, Manchester
- Will.i.am clashes with Martin Sorrell over online ads in Cannes
- Twitter to embrace power of TV in UK ad campaign
- Martin Sorrell on the mega-media reviews: 'We can't remember anything like this'
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- Aston Martin appoints WPP to global marketing account
- Geometry Dubai hands over Cannes Grand Prix amid controversy