MCHI picks up £3m Fox International Channels account
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 February 2012 11:00AM
Fox International Channels, the owner of the National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo Wild and FX, has appointed MCHI to handle its £3 million UK media planning and buying account.
The UK business was previously handled by Walker Media, but the account has moved to MCHI without a pitch as part of a wider realignment with WPP's Group M. Mindshare, the joint owner of MCHI alongside CHI & Partners, has picked up the account in other markets.
Fox International Channels has an in-house creative team but appointed London Advertising to its agency roster in September 2010 with a brief to promote the TV series The Walking Dead.
Jessica Burley, the chief executive of MCHI, said: "We are delighted to be working with Fox. It is an ambitious business with some of the most engaging shows on TV."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Modelling Manager Premier Media £30000 - £35000 per annum, East London
- CGI Artist Premier Media £25000 - £30000 per annum, East London
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot