MCHI picks up £3m Fox International Channels account
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 February 2012 11:00AM
Fox International Channels, the owner of the National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo Wild and FX, has appointed MCHI to handle its £3 million UK media planning and buying account.
The UK business was previously handled by Walker Media, but the account has moved to MCHI without a pitch as part of a wider realignment with WPP's Group M. Mindshare, the joint owner of MCHI alongside CHI & Partners, has picked up the account in other markets.
Fox International Channels has an in-house creative team but appointed London Advertising to its agency roster in September 2010 with a brief to promote the TV series The Walking Dead.
Jessica Burley, the chief executive of MCHI, said: "We are delighted to be working with Fox. It is an ambitious business with some of the most engaging shows on TV."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Manager Blue Tree Recruits £25,000 - £30,000 , Maidenhead, Berkshire
- Account Manager Tomorrow Recruitment £25000 - £35000 per annum, West End
- Search Manager Aspire £25000.00 - £30000.00 per annum, London
- Creative Project Manager/Production Manager become £30k-£42k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Pitch Consultants £40000 - £50000 per annum, Manchester
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'
- Martin Sorrell talks Maurice Lévy, Tesco, and the global outlook
- Viacom to bring Breaking Bad to Freeview with Spike launch
- 'Advertisers are snake oil salesmen', says Peter Oborne
- Land Rover to move global ad account into Spark44