MCHI picks up £3m Fox International Channels account
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 February 2012 11:00AM
Fox International Channels, the owner of the National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo Wild and FX, has appointed MCHI to handle its £3 million UK media planning and buying account.
The UK business was previously handled by Walker Media, but the account has moved to MCHI without a pitch as part of a wider realignment with WPP's Group M. Mindshare, the joint owner of MCHI alongside CHI & Partners, has picked up the account in other markets.
Fox International Channels has an in-house creative team but appointed London Advertising to its agency roster in September 2010 with a brief to promote the TV series The Walking Dead.
Jessica Burley, the chief executive of MCHI, said: "We are delighted to be working with Fox. It is an ambitious business with some of the most engaging shows on TV."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Mid Weight Planner - ATL Daniel Marks London £30-£50K + Excellent Benefits, Central London
- Account Manager Twist Recruitment £35000.00 per annum + Benefits, City of London
- Trade Marketing Specialist - Online PFJ £30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum, London
- Freelance Resource Manager Nakama £40,000-50,000, London
- Freelance Technical PM - Award-winning agency - £300 a day - SW London Digital Gurus Negotiable, SW London