MCHI picks up £3m Fox International Channels account
By Maisie McCabe, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 February 2012 11:00AM
Fox International Channels, the owner of the National Geographic Channel, Nat Geo Wild and FX, has appointed MCHI to handle its £3 million UK media planning and buying account.
The UK business was previously handled by Walker Media, but the account has moved to MCHI without a pitch as part of a wider realignment with WPP's Group M. Mindshare, the joint owner of MCHI alongside CHI & Partners, has picked up the account in other markets.
Fox International Channels has an in-house creative team but appointed London Advertising to its agency roster in September 2010 with a brief to promote the TV series The Walking Dead.
Jessica Burley, the chief executive of MCHI, said: "We are delighted to be working with Fox. It is an ambitious business with some of the most engaging shows on TV."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Web Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Database Marketing Analyst Jet2.com Negotiable, Leeds
- Senior International Digital Account Manager - Music Accounts! Ultimate Asset £38000 - £45000 per annum + Great Benefits Package , City of London
- Digital Marketing Manager- Retail - up to £45k Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £40k-£45k plus bonus , London
- Senior Brand Manager - Consumer Health/FMCG Tarsh Lazare Marketing Recruitment c.£48K-£55K + Car Allowance + Bonus, West of London/Berks