Rian Shah moves up at Zenith Media
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 February 2012 10:50AM
Zenith Media has promoted its strategy director, Rian Shah, to the position of head of strategy.
He replaces Hamid Habib, who last week joined MPG Media Contacts as the head of its strategy and research unit, Catalyst.
Shah, who will report to Zenith Media's managing director, Stephen Farquhar, will be responsible for driving strategy across clients and ensuring that the agency is pushing its communications planning further.
David Grainger, the head of strategy at its sister agency Optimedia, will continue in the same role.
Shah started his career in 2005 as a digital planner at the now-defunct Zed Media, before becoming a communications planner at ZenithOptimedia in 2007.
Most recently, Shah led the strategic effort on Zenith Media's successful pitch for RBS Group.
Farquhar said: "Rian is one of the strongest strategic thinkers in the industry."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Sports! Cross Platform Creative Solutions Manager Ultimate Asset £25000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent Commission Potential & Bens, London
- Agency Account Director- Programmatic Video Platform Ultimate Asset £45000 - £60000 per annum + commission & benefits, London
- Account Manager EMEA - Ad-tech Company Ultimate Asset £35000 - £50000 per annum + bonus & benefits , London
- Senior PR Account MAnager - Digital AF Selection £30000 - £35000 per annum, Manchester
- Senior Account Director Pitch Consultants £48000 - £55000 per annum + benefits, West Midlands
- Black horse returns in new Lloyds Bank campaign
- The man who made Grey matter
- Watch: Every Grand Prix winner from Cannes Lions 2015
- 'You're thirsty. We've got sales targets', says Oasis in summer campaign launch
- Heineken selects Publicis Worldwide to be lead global creative agency
- Programmatic adspend nears £1bn and doubles for mobile