Rian Shah moves up at Zenith Media
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 February 2012 10:50AM
Zenith Media has promoted its strategy director, Rian Shah, to the position of head of strategy.
He replaces Hamid Habib, who last week joined MPG Media Contacts as the head of its strategy and research unit, Catalyst.
Shah, who will report to Zenith Media's managing director, Stephen Farquhar, will be responsible for driving strategy across clients and ensuring that the agency is pushing its communications planning further.
David Grainger, the head of strategy at its sister agency Optimedia, will continue in the same role.
Shah started his career in 2005 as a digital planner at the now-defunct Zed Media, before becoming a communications planner at ZenithOptimedia in 2007.
Most recently, Shah led the strategic effort on Zenith Media's successful pitch for RBS Group.
Farquhar said: "Rian is one of the strongest strategic thinkers in the industry."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - B2B and B2C integrated and digital comms JEFFERSON £30,000 - 40,000 plus benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- CREATIVE MANAGER 35-45k London Creative Recruitment Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum + Benefits, London
- Account Manager - Mobile Loyalty Digital Gurus £25000 - £37000 Per Annum, London
- UI Designer - Unrestricted Creative, Prototyping and Innovation ADLIB Upto £25k DOE, Bristol
- Senior Account Manager / Account Director - Luxury Property Gemini Search Ã‚£35000 - Ã‚£45000 per annum, City of London
- 7Up kicks off global campaign with urban knitting ad
- Sainsbury's calls £60 million media review
- Brands use social media to congratulate F1 champion Lewis Hamilton
- VisitBritain crowdsources digital marketing campaign
- Zurich launches snowmen cinema campaign across Europe
- Cheil Worldwide buys Iris stake