Rian Shah moves up at Zenith Media
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 February 2012 10:50AM
Zenith Media has promoted its strategy director, Rian Shah, to the position of head of strategy.
He replaces Hamid Habib, who last week joined MPG Media Contacts as the head of its strategy and research unit, Catalyst.
Shah, who will report to Zenith Media's managing director, Stephen Farquhar, will be responsible for driving strategy across clients and ensuring that the agency is pushing its communications planning further.
David Grainger, the head of strategy at its sister agency Optimedia, will continue in the same role.
Shah started his career in 2005 as a digital planner at the now-defunct Zed Media, before becoming a communications planner at ZenithOptimedia in 2007.
Most recently, Shah led the strategic effort on Zenith Media's successful pitch for RBS Group.
Farquhar said: "Rian is one of the strongest strategic thinkers in the industry."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior Account Manager - Integrated Creative Agency Spectrum 360 Recruitment £36k - £40k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Data Planner / Strategist Direct Recruitment £60K- £70K, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Marketing Manager Direct Recruitment £45-50k plus bonus, Homeworking/flexible UK
- International Account Director - Media Agency (Benelux & Scandinavia Regions) Silverdrum £45,000 + benefits, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Global Business Director Twist Recruitment £90000.00 - £100000 per annum, City of London
- Oreo eclipses The Sun in celestial stunt
- Katharine Viner becomes first female editor-in-chief of Guardian News & Media
- Why Viacom spent £120m extending Channel 5's Big Brother deal for three more years
- Tesco media review pits Initiative against MediaCom and ZenithOptimedia
- Comparethemarket.com offers two for one cinema tickets with Meerkat Movies
- Google's European leader says viewing habits are 'changing dramatically'