Rian Shah moves up at Zenith Media
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 February 2012 10:50AM
Zenith Media has promoted its strategy director, Rian Shah, to the position of head of strategy.
He replaces Hamid Habib, who last week joined MPG Media Contacts as the head of its strategy and research unit, Catalyst.
Shah, who will report to Zenith Media's managing director, Stephen Farquhar, will be responsible for driving strategy across clients and ensuring that the agency is pushing its communications planning further.
David Grainger, the head of strategy at its sister agency Optimedia, will continue in the same role.
Shah started his career in 2005 as a digital planner at the now-defunct Zed Media, before becoming a communications planner at ZenithOptimedia in 2007.
Most recently, Shah led the strategic effort on Zenith Media's successful pitch for RBS Group.
Farquhar said: "Rian is one of the strongest strategic thinkers in the industry."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Affiliates Executive - No. 1 Agency! GoodEgg Digital Circa £25k + Exceptional Benefits, Central London
- Digital Display Manager - Leading Agency GoodEgg Digital £Neg + Great Benefits, South East England / London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Director - 9-12 month FTC Comedy Central £competitive, Camden, London (Greater)
- PR Manager Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £35000 - £40000 per annum + benefits, London
- Digital Planner Buyer - Revolutionary Media Agency!! Ultimate Asset £22000 - £25000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits , City of London
- FT to reveal first design overhaul in seven years
- Philips launches campaign for app-controlled lightbulbs
- Sorrell warns of Scotland becoming an 'outlier' and the UK 'diminished' by a Yes vote
- Notonthehighstreet.com launches brand campaign
- Publicis boss Maurice Lévy to step down in 2017 amid board shake-up
- 18 Feet & Rising wins Skoda digital brief