Rian Shah moves up at Zenith Media
By Katherine Levy, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 February 2012 10:50AM
Zenith Media has promoted its strategy director, Rian Shah, to the position of head of strategy.
He replaces Hamid Habib, who last week joined MPG Media Contacts as the head of its strategy and research unit, Catalyst.
Shah, who will report to Zenith Media's managing director, Stephen Farquhar, will be responsible for driving strategy across clients and ensuring that the agency is pushing its communications planning further.
David Grainger, the head of strategy at its sister agency Optimedia, will continue in the same role.
Shah started his career in 2005 as a digital planner at the now-defunct Zed Media, before becoming a communications planner at ZenithOptimedia in 2007.
Most recently, Shah led the strategic effort on Zenith Media's successful pitch for RBS Group.
Farquhar said: "Rian is one of the strongest strategic thinkers in the industry."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Account Executive/Account Manager VMA Group Up to £35k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Digital Marketing Designer & Developer Blue Skies Marketing Recruitment £20000 - £25000 per annum, Gloucestershire
- 2 x Account Directors - ATL / Integrated Account - Top Agency - £50k Fill Recruitment Ltd up to £50k, London (Central), London (Greater)
- PR Senior Account Executive / SAE Cottrell&Klar £25-28k with bonus opportunities, London (Greater) / London (Central), London (Greater)
- DIGITAL DESIGNER - HERTFORDSHIRE - £25-30K Salt £25000 - £30000 per annum + Great Benefits inc bonus + healthcare, Hertfordshire
- Brands make the most of Germany's dramatic victory over Brazil
- Guardian plotting English language launch in India
- Singapore anti-gambling ad slammed on Twitter after picking a winner
- Guardian News & Media reduces losses by 27% to £19.4m
- Starcom MediaVest Group to move to Turnmills
- National Trust launches debut TV campaign