The Red Brick Road and Goodstuff net Intersnack brief
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 February 2012 11:15AM
Intersnack has appointed The Red Brick Road and Goodstuff Communications to handle its advertising and media accounts respectively.
The savoury-snacks manufacturer, which owns brands including Pom-Bear and Penn State pretzels, kicked off its search for its first retained agency in October last year ahead of a planned increase in marketing activity. Previously, it used smaller regional agencies or its in-house marketing team.
The Red Brick Road and Goodstuff will work on a major integrated campaign that is due to break this spring. Intersnack has also increased its focus on experiential and sales promotion activity.
Intersnack, which also produces own-label products for supermarkets, last year launched a 3D cinema ad for Pom-Bear featuring an animated version of its teddy bear brand mascot.
David Wilson, the head of marketing at Intersnack, said: "We look forward to some innovative thinking."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Artworker Fashion & Retail Personnel Consultancy £23000 - £25000 per annum + Outstanding Benefits!, London
- Trainee Account Executive Michael Page Digital £16000 per annum, Guildford
- Market Insight & Reporting Manager Michael Page Digital £42800 - £50300 per annum, London
- Senior Display, Social and Mobile Manager Michael Page Digital £75000 - £78000 per annum, Middlesex
- Designer - Stunning Agency - Central London - c£40k Fill Recruitment Ltd c£40k, Central London