The Red Brick Road and Goodstuff net Intersnack brief
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 February 2012 11:15AM
Intersnack has appointed The Red Brick Road and Goodstuff Communications to handle its advertising and media accounts respectively.
The savoury-snacks manufacturer, which owns brands including Pom-Bear and Penn State pretzels, kicked off its search for its first retained agency in October last year ahead of a planned increase in marketing activity. Previously, it used smaller regional agencies or its in-house marketing team.
The Red Brick Road and Goodstuff will work on a major integrated campaign that is due to break this spring. Intersnack has also increased its focus on experiential and sales promotion activity.
Intersnack, which also produces own-label products for supermarkets, last year launched a 3D cinema ad for Pom-Bear featuring an animated version of its teddy bear brand mascot.
David Wilson, the head of marketing at Intersnack, said: "We look forward to some innovative thinking."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- On-Air Creative / Creative Executive Discovery Communications Very Competitive with excellent benefits, London (West), London (Greater)
- Commercials Producer/Director Searchlight Recruitment An attractive salary is available to the successful candidate. , London (Central), London (Greater)
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Marketing Author Brand Recruitment £25000 - £30000 per annum, Cambridge
- Account Director Brand Recruitment salary dependent on experience, Cambridge
- Five black Pencils awarded at D&AD 2015
- Diageo and BBH end 15-year relationship
- Networking is never easier than in the queue for the toilet
- MEC appoints first head of programmatic strategy
- Blinkx losses sound alarm bells for those in online advertising
- Campaign Viral Chart: True Detective trailer in number one spot