The Red Brick Road and Goodstuff net Intersnack brief
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 February 2012 11:15AM
Intersnack has appointed The Red Brick Road and Goodstuff Communications to handle its advertising and media accounts respectively.
The savoury-snacks manufacturer, which owns brands including Pom-Bear and Penn State pretzels, kicked off its search for its first retained agency in October last year ahead of a planned increase in marketing activity. Previously, it used smaller regional agencies or its in-house marketing team.
The Red Brick Road and Goodstuff will work on a major integrated campaign that is due to break this spring. Intersnack has also increased its focus on experiential and sales promotion activity.
Intersnack, which also produces own-label products for supermarkets, last year launched a 3D cinema ad for Pom-Bear featuring an animated version of its teddy bear brand mascot.
David Wilson, the head of marketing at Intersnack, said: "We look forward to some innovative thinking."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Senior copywriter story uk limited Negotiable depending on experience, Edinburgh
- Senior Marketing Manager Cutis Developments £50,000 - £60,000 per annum , Victoria, London (Greater)
- Business Development Director - Digital Marketing Agency Adam Recruitment £55000 - £65000 per annum + 15-20K OTE, Manchester
- Senior Account Manager | 6 month contract Twist Recruitment £35000 - £43000 per annum, City of London
- Technical Project Manager Aspire £24000 - £26000 per annum + benefits, London
- What the end of Page 3 means for advertising
- Havas partners with Facebook's Atlas for multi-device ad targeting
- Daily Mirror publishes its own tits on Page 3
- 'This girl can' tops Campaign Viral Chart
- John Brown Media appoints Rebekah Billingsley to head of digital and content strategy role
- 'You don't have to explain yourself if you are getting the job done,' says Tracy De Groose on work and motherhood