The Red Brick Road and Goodstuff net Intersnack brief
By Jeremy Lee, campaignlive.co.uk, Thursday, 02 February 2012 11:15AM
Intersnack has appointed The Red Brick Road and Goodstuff Communications to handle its advertising and media accounts respectively.
The savoury-snacks manufacturer, which owns brands including Pom-Bear and Penn State pretzels, kicked off its search for its first retained agency in October last year ahead of a planned increase in marketing activity. Previously, it used smaller regional agencies or its in-house marketing team.
The Red Brick Road and Goodstuff will work on a major integrated campaign that is due to break this spring. Intersnack has also increased its focus on experiential and sales promotion activity.
Intersnack, which also produces own-label products for supermarkets, last year launched a 3D cinema ad for Pom-Bear featuring an animated version of its teddy bear brand mascot.
David Wilson, the head of marketing at Intersnack, said: "We look forward to some innovative thinking."
This article was first published on campaignlive.co.uk
- Marketing Manager Fidelity Worldwide Investment Dependent on Experience, Surrey
- SENIOR DIGITAL DESIGNER - DUBAI - £38K TAX FREE + RELOCATION Salt £38000 per annum + TAX FREE EARNINGS + RELOCATION, Dubai
- SENIOR UI/UX DESIGNER - WEST LONDON - £50K + BONUS & BENEFITS Salt £50000 per annum + BONUS + BENEFITS, West London
- Senior Strategy Consultant Ball & Hoolahan £65,000 per annum, London (Central), London (Greater)
- Innovation Marketing Manager Ball & Hoolahan £55,000 + Car/ Car Allowance, South East England